3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tony-staff 10.11.21 08:25 pm

All DLC Packs for the game - Detailed and 100% Information (LEGO Marvel's Avengers)

- 01/30/2016
Hello everyone! On this wall I will try to tell you in detail everything about the DLC packs for the game. Why did I decide that TC I myself had a LOT of questions and I received all the answers now I am ready to share with you the information that is 100 percent correct.
Let's see.
At the moment, 4 DLC packs have been released, 1 DLC pack is announced so far (02/01/2016).
DLC Released
- Explorer DLC.
- Adventurer DLC.
- Civil War DLC.
- Thunderbolts DLC.
On the PC version at the moment (02/01/2016) only Explorer DLC is available.
But as I said, the information is 100 percent correct, all the higher-value packs will be released on the PC 100 percent, I repeat the above-written packs once again (If some other pack comes out, first look at the date + on the reference).
Adventurer DLC Pack is available for console players who pre-ordered the game. That is, not just to console players, but who also pre-ordered it.
Civil War DLC and Thunderbolts DLC is available only to console players (whether they pre-ordered it or not).
Announced DLC Packs so far (02/01/2016) only 1 - Ant Man DLC.
At first I was very mad when I found out that some DLC Packs are available only on consoles, but then I found out that soon they will also be released on PC 100%.
IF anyone has a license AND SEASON PASS, then you can find out without any problems and get ready for the fact that they will be released on your PC.
You just need to go to the game folder and just type a couple of words, namely the names of characters that have not come out yet, write for example Hyperion and you will see the textures of this character. And this is the proof that the developers did not easily add textures to the game folder - from this we can say that the characters are already in the game, only they need to be activated (And you already know how just by buying it)).
I proved to you that they will be released soon. Now for fun (maybe many already know) I will tell you which characters will be included in which packs.
- Explorer DLC - Iron Man (MK 39 / Space), Iron Man (MK37 / Scuba), Iron Skull (3 Characters).
- Adventurer DLC - Captain America (Space Suit), Captain America (Scuba Suit), Hyperion (3 Characters).
- Civil War DLC - Agent 13, Black Panther (Civil War), Captain America (Civil War), Crossbones (Civil War), Falcon (Avenger), Iron Man (MK46), Scarlet Witch (Civil War), War Machine (Civil War), Winter Soldier (Civil War) (9 Characters).
- Thunderbolts DLC - Atlas, Citzen V, Jolt, Mach-V, Meteorite, Songbird, Techno (7 Characters).

- Ant-Man DLC - Ant-Man (Scott Lang), Ant-Man (Hank Pym), Yellow Jacket, The Wasp (Janet Van Dyne), Ant-Thorny (The Flying Ant), Cassie Lang, Scott Lang, Hank Pym , Darren Cross, Luis, Hope Van Dyne (12 Characters).
Thank you all for your attention. I think I helped you with something I tried. Tony Staff | https://www.youtube.com/user/MrStaff12.

I found out that Ant-Man will be released in the spring and only on PS3 / PS4, but then Civil War will be released for PC - And after that 1-2 months Ant-Man will be released for PC.

- 02/03/2016
1. The Avengers Explorer Pack
- Iron Man (Space)
- Iron Man (Scuba)
- Iron Skull
2. The Thunderbolts Pack
- Jolt
- Citizen V
- Techno
- Atlas
- Songbird
- MACH 5
3. The Avengers Adventurer Pack
- Captain America (Space)
- Captain America (Scuba)
- Hyperion
4. Civil War
- Captain America (Civil War)
- Iron Man (MK 46)
- Black Panther (Civil War)
- War Hammer (Civil War)
- Agent 13
- Crossbones (Civil War)
- Scarlet Witch (Civil War)
- Winter Soldier (Civil War)
5. Masters of Evil
- Black Knight
- Enchantress
- Executioner
- Radioactive Man
- Melter
- Trapster
- Whirlwind
- Baron Zemo
6. Ant Man
- Ant Man (Scott Lang)
- Ant Man (Hank Pym)
- Yellow Jacket
- The Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)
- Luis
- Ant-Thony
- Scott Lang
- Cassie Lang
- Hank Pym
- Hope Van Dyne
- Darren Cross
7. Agents of Shield
No information available
8. Doctor Strange
No information available
9. Black Panther
No information available
10. Captain Marvel
No information available
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
dima yandex ru 10.11.21

You can open these characters at once or something.

T
Tony-staff 10.11.21

dima yandex ru
If the license - As it comes out on the PC, as you buy it, the Persians will immediately appear in the game.
If a pirate - How do you download a repack where DLC is present, then the Persians will immediately appear in the game.

d
dima yandex ru 10.11.21

and where did you get the info from?

T
Tony-staff 10.11.21

dima yandex ru
What characters will enter where - On the Internet. What will be released on the PC - With the help of a license. Ost with a friend.

A
Arthur Rogov 10.11.21

Where to download the Explorer DLC?

T
Tony-staff 10.11.21

Arthur Rogov
I posted everything regarding this DLC, it should soon appear in the Files as the PG Administration approves it will appear.

N
NickFlash1000 10.11.21

Well, it's still not 100%, because the developers talked about many DLCs, for example, you did not mention the Agents of the Shield, they said that there will be a level even

T
Tony-staff 10.11.21

I found out that Ant-Man will be released in the spring and only on PS3 / PS4, but then Civil War will be released for PC - And after that 1-2 months Ant-Man will be released for PC.

T
Tony-staff 10.11.21

1. The Avengers Explorer Pack
- Iron Man (Space)
- Iron Man (Scuba)
- Iron Skull

2. The Thunderbolts Pack
- Jolt
- Citizen V
- Techno
- Atlas
- Songbird
- MACH 5

3. The Avengers Adventurer Pack
- Captain America ( Space)
- Captain America (Scuba)
- Hyperion

4. Civil War
- Captain America (Civil War)
- Iron Man (MK 46)
- Black Panther (Civil War)
- War Hammer (Civil War)
- Agent 13
- Crossbones (Civil War )
- Scarlet Witch (Civil War)
- Winter Soldier (Civil War)

5. Masters of Evil
- Black Knight
- Enchantress
- Executioner
- Radioactive Man
- Melter
- Trapster
- Whirlwind
- Baron Zemo

6. Ant Man
- Ant Man (Scott Lang)
- Ant Man (Hank Pym)
- Yellow Jacket
- The Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)
- Luis
- Ant- Thony
- Scott Lang
- Cassie Lang
- Hank Pym
- Hope Van Dyne
- Darren Cross

7. Agents of Shield
No information available

8. Doctor Strange
No information available

9. Black Panther
No information available

10. Captain Marvel
No information available

N
NickFlash1000 10.11.21

TStaff spoke for the Agents. Oh, you are stubborn!

M
MrMas 10.11.21

Hey here dlc adventure download https://yadi.sk/d/uOhCzRJ0qTfDZ