3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
my name is Ilya 10.11.21 08:25 pm

Should you buy the game? (Dark Souls 3)

A decanter probably. If the current is on this, then take it.
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
GreatSif 10.11.21

lyaga11
The developers themselves say that a lot of mechanics were pumped into DS3 from Bloodborne (if you don't like the picture in the game, then in DS3 it will be better than in Bloodborne). Here you should rather ask yourself what you didn't like in the Souls series, how will you understand, look at the opinions of different "sofa experts" on the net and decide whether you should take it or not.

S
StepanV 10.11.21

Lol, the same thing, though I played with a friend, but I liked the bloodbourne wildly, and the dark souls were deleted after 1-2 hours of the game, xs how it happened, but rather because of the different style. Personally, after Bloodbourne, there are high hopes for the third part.

M
MedvediVodki 10.11.21

If you buy it only after the release. There are no bonuses for pre-order, and the PC release may turn out to be lopsided. And so after Bloodborne I'm waiting for Dark Souls 3, although I did not play 1 and 2.

t
tuaman77 10.11.21

On Twitch yesterday, BB was streamed on two platforms (Sony - Japanese, X Box Juan - Russian). The graph is interesting there. The game is very similar to the BB, both in terms of leveling and combat mechanics.