3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnHaul 10.11.21 08:25 pm

The plot of the game (Dead Space 3)

The Siliconera website has published details about the plot of the third part of the Dead Space series, which has not yet been officially announced, but there is practically no doubt that it is in development.
Spoiler alert:
The events of Dead Space 3 will unfold on the planet Tau Volantis, where the ship of the series protagonist Isaac Clarke is wrecked. The harsh climate of the planet is accompanied by constant snow storms with attendant limited visibility - the source recalls the fog from Silent Hill. So, perhaps, the pitch darkness of the previous parts will be replaced by a blinding white color.

Isaac finds other survivors of the crash, including Ellie Langford from the first Dead Space and a new heroine named Jennifer. The source does not report whether there will be a cooperative for three players in the game.
Spoiler end.

Siliconera cites a reliable permanent source, which, in particular, was the first to provide details of the Syndicate restart.

We are discussing the likelihood of such a development of events, writing our proposed options.
23 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fiveseven 10.11.21

Let's take a look. But I wonder how the necromorphs will end up there, and even if there will be cold, or have they already been abandoned in the game?

C
Cold 2 10.11.21

Fiveseven
I totally agree 100%

P
Pechorin 10.11.21

Necromorphs are unpretentious creatures. In my opinion, if they exist calmly in a vacuum, then they just don't care about the cold.

806653790809545634 10.11.21

In principle, this is not bad. It will be quite interesting to wander through the snowy expanses. "Something" is immediately remembered.

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

After all, if on a snowy planet, then necromorphs, if they are, but how can they adapt to the cold and behave differently without them.

Well, if they feel normal in a vacuum, then the temperature, in theory, is not a hindrance.

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

But we don't know how long they live there, and they flew there. And the cold climate is constant and should somehow affect them.

Well, they are unlikely to be in the open cold. There, in theory, there should be some kind of buildings in which the action will take place. And in such places the temperature is regulated.

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

If an accident occurs at this station (base), then the temperature may also fluctuate.

However, it should still be warmer there than on the open surface of the earth. No storms, wind, snow, etc. Yes, and Isaac's suit is not so warm, so he is unlikely to be released into a centigrade frost.
I got the idea that dashes in the cold can cram into the game, and they will be similar to airless spaces in the previous parts, i.e. for a time determined by some temperature sensor.

P
Pechorin 10.11.21

Maybe Isaac will just be given a heavily heated suit?

There should be special suits for the workers, so anything is possible.

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

It would be great if he got into the robot.

It will hardly come to that. The developers understand that the more defenseless the hero, the more terrible the game begins to seem, and putting Isaac in a controlled mech is a final departure from the horror genre.

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

Yes, well, for a certain period of time, you can. For example, where he simply physically cannot go through it himself so that more blood is added to the game

M
Marongo 10.11.21

Necromorphs survive well in the cold, judging by the freezers from the 2nd part ... I think there will be a game like "Something", with survival in the cold, a bunch of necromorphs and a polar night))

z
zavylon1989 10.11.21

great! new plot for the movie Something! I once compared them, it turned out interesting! the plot seems to me your cool

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

But the film is only ancient.

S
Sunnyboys 10.11.21

Without A Name
"It would be great if he got into the robot."

... and went to wet the Akrid)

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

With the help of a robot, you can cut a lot of meat from necromorphs.