3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SaerfolV 10.11.21 08:25 pm

how to kill a monster that regenerate in terre nova (Dead Space 3)

I tried everything how to kill him? Help!!!
32 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spli 10.11.21

No way, you have to run away from him. In general, this infuriates, since they have given the player a large cannon, so if you please allow ALL the living creatures on your way to herach.

S
SaerfolV 10.11.21

THX

S
Spli 10.11.21

There is a moment, when this regenerator appears, you run through a couple of rooms, there you have to press the control panel and wait for the train to arrive. So it's better to prepare for this moment by collecting any shotgun on the machine. 10 rounds is quite enough to hide in a corner and survive 2-3 regenerators and other mobs.

D
DEMON624 10.11.21

in any way and it annoys me
can he give in with a flamethrower?
in 1 part it seemed to work

S
SWIFT_LIGHTING 10.11.21

I tried to kill him, all the parts were shot off, the body is indestructible. I ran from these, fortunately, the first-aid kit was saved, the cartridges ran out at the wrong moment. But if you stuck and shoot off the limbs, you will gain a few seconds to escape.

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

This is the interest in that it was impossible to kill him with a simple weapon.

S
Stormreaver 10.11.21

Spli You
can only kill him with a VERY large cannon.

At the end of the 6th mission, a whole bunch of these will need to be shot from the turret

K
Klon68 10.11.21

Ahhaha, today, too, for five minutes I fucked him and ran from him a spanking did not understand that he was unkillable: D

m
merkuriy93 10.11.21

You shoot him kentaki, throw it into stasis and from there I did it ..

2Prophet2 10.11.21

Javelin + Stasis Ammo = Monster does not pose a problem.

s
saa0891 10.11.21

In the first part, after two attempts, we still kill the regenerator, and in interesting ways, and in the second and third, such an opportunity is not given, but this necromorph is not sickly, it's cool that it was invented, for some reason I immediately remember Nemesis from RE3.

X
Xsenon. [Rus] 10.11.21

saa0891
the saddest thing is that in DS 3 there is a similar moment as in the 1st (burned by the engines), but in the first if it is burned, then for some reason the developers did not give us such an opportunity )

f
fear 10.11.21

you shoot off your legs and that's it, no stasis is needed, he crawls after you like a turtle and does not recover for a long time.

only when the lock needs to be broken, then yes, shoot two and drive them into stasis, so that the lock can be broken without hindrance in time.

D
Deringol 10.11.21

how to kill a monster that regenerates in terra nova?

I asked myself, I answered myself

M
ManiacFPS 10.11.21

I don't like these regenerating ones) stasis + shooting limbs + escape - the whole strategy)

F
Famebloody 10.11.21

Did you go through the first two parts? There, not a single regenerating monster could be killed in the usual way.

J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

And what about the first part were not killed?

S
SpacePRedator014 10.11.21

Not why in part 2 you can partly kill Ubermorph, you just need to cut off all his limbs before the very end and shoot from a cannon so that he gets into the fan, only the truth is not known whether he died or not.

K
KAPRAL27 10.11.21

It is very easy to kill. Download the trainer (Like me) turn on the kill with one shot and he's dead !!!

S
Stormreaver 10.11.21

KAPRAL27
Can't you master even the lowest difficulty, child?