3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
monster-T 10.11.21 08:26 pm

The scariest moments of the game. (Dead Space 3)

What do you think are the most frightening moments of going through DS3?
20 Comments
Sort by:
s
stakhanovetsgg 10.11.21

terra nova, mission conning tower - quarantine, that's where the feeling of hopelessness is))

a
andrei76825 10.11.21

The moment of launching the game is the scariest one!

[
[Shelby] 10.11.21

Realization that there will be nothing terrible. I almost dabbled in bricks.

O
Olly-alpha 10.11.21

I was a little eager only in the very first playthrough at the beginning, when I played for Tim. And then, when the Obelisk exploded and the first necromorphs appeared. I still didn’t know what to expect from the game, and I was led by the words of the developers that the coop was introduced because it’s too scary to play alone. I didn't know what the new monsters would be like, what the atmosphere would be like.
Unfortunately, the horror was no longer there.

I
Itchy_RK 10.11.21

10 or 11 chapter. You need to go down a long vertical ladder to pick up all three parts of the probe. The closer to the end of the stairs, the more the disturbing music grows and, at the end, with the usual sounds, the ventilation grill flies out right behind, and there is no one there. On the first pass, just in case, I began to climb the stairs again))) and on the second I was already preparing to discharge the Preacher's store, but I realized that this was a trick and no one was there)

Chapter 17, bonus mission "Artifact Storage". The moment when you enter a room filled with cryoboxes with thawed regenerating necromorphs. There was immediately an unpleasant feeling that now I would have to run away from this heap)

And, of course, there is no that former horror that reigns in the dark corridors of Ishimura, when I even wanted to leave the game)

D
Dezget 10.11.21

When Ellie was left in the room with flammable gas (((

r
rusline151 10.11.21

... the slot machine at the very beginning, in Chapter 5 ... I really scared it, I jumped ...

S
SteveG8 10.11.21

Terra Nova, First meeting with the Eaters, Mission where you need to go down inside the Nexus and play with this creature on the nerves. It’s scary not at all because of this, how many Eaters who bent me down from all sides.
PS The mission alone on the Ishimura bridge in the Search and Rescue (Dead Space) chapter is the worst of all the triquela.

B
BenziLLLa 10.11.21

What is scary in this trilogy? Well, living mutated ghouls stagger, well, let them stagger to the devil.)

In the end, you are not walking along these corridors and locations, but a character who can ... um ... rise again (living ghouls) and then go along the corridors and locations (like on a tank (on premium)). You just need to include the understanding that in this type of games you are immortal (a).
And you are not cut, harnessed, torn apart in films such as "Saw", "Destination", etc. etc.
You need to be easier on this whole business.

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

BenziLLa
Judging by your avatar, you have nothing to fear.

B
BenziLLLa 10.11.21

All people (although I doubt that Joseph Dzhugashvili was a human being) are afraid. Why are there people, dinosaurs were also afraid, until they were covered with a nuclear mine = D
I say again: there is nothing to be afraid of in games, you can only tickle your nerves; to be afraid (sometimes) is necessary in life (but it is better to worry).

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

Right. Although sometimes you regret that the games do not cling to fear.

R
Red-back 10.11.21

Well, as anyone, but I was rather creepy in the 9th chapter, where after landing on the planet we go down for a thermo suit!)

N
Navahoudanosser 10.11.21

When I realized that anti-aliasing does not work for me on my vidyuha (although it should)

A
Aristarh_Gelezkin 10.11.21

Dezget
It would be interesting to look at the updated Eli, whoever has seen her after this incident?

G
Govorok 10.11.21

Are there any scary moments there?

R
Rufus05 10.11.21

Play the first part. there you are generally alone all the time. but here you constantly intersect with friends

D
DIMA_OV4ARKA 10.11.21

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0jJ5rfoPL1rsfm6hA6oliw DEAD SPACE 3

A
Arslan Bikbulatov 10.11.21

I agree with you

A
Arslan Bikbulatov 10.11.21

But there was also a frightening moment when not 1 but as many as 3 registering monsters were chasing me