3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maddyson322 10.11.21 08:26 pm

Alien: Isolation

Where did the larvae come from? there was no queen in the game.
10 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikgrin 10.11.21

it's magic

A
Anpas 10.11.21

MaddysonShow
Where did the maggots come from? there was no queen in the game.

Perhaps they brought from the ship that is on LV-426, well, the same ship, in this world they (strangers) always want to cut down the dough on them, so they brought it, because there was no queen, then only this logical option comes.

ZY If you believe Wikipedia, then:

Soldiers and drones

They are entrusted with protecting and hunting, expanding living space, building a hive, collecting food, feeding the queen and looking after eggs. Under normal conditions, these individuals are not capable of reproduction, however, in the absence of a queen, they can lay from one to three eggs (more precisely, using the bodies of living creatures to create eggs)

Outwardly, the drone and the soldier differ in size (the soldier is slightly larger) and the coverage of the head (smooth - in the drone, ribbed - in the soldier).

ZYY Most likely, it is this process of reproduction that takes place in the game.

A
Archi13312 10.11.21

I didn't seem to see the soldiers, even in the nest, or I just didn't pay attention ...

X
Xeno4 10.11.21

Soldiers, drones are all nonsense invented in order to substantiate the differences between the original Alien and the vixen of Cameron's under-imagination.

There is only one alien - with a smooth transparent shell and a human skull under it. Everything else is a sick fantasy of would-be scriptwriters and is not subject to serious consideration.

And since A: Isolation is a continuation of the original, then normal strangers are involved in it. Which reproduce by turning their victims into eggs.

P.S. Honestly - isn't that cool? Much cooler and more original than the nonsense that Cameron piled up.

S
Segitard93 10.11.21

GUYS! Hello everyone! Who faced the problem that after the lair of strangers when it is necessary to blow it up with the reactor, the task is NOT loaded, androids, etc. ?? Already the fifth client I download and everywhere the same problem. Can anyone suggest a solution to the problem?

r
review_game 10.11.21

Segitard93
Your problem is a pirate curve. Either look for a normally hacked one, or buy a license. Personally, I am for the second

S
Segitard93 10.11.21

sam74
so I say, downloaded 5 (five) clients. Do you get all the pirate curves? From steam-rip to mechanics, from the rutora. And there is a license there, but not yet downloaded, they write that this is the same as steam-rip only raary.

r
review_game 10.11.21

Segitard93
Try to download the license and search for the quack separately .. Try the English version. You will pass this moment, return to Russian

S
Segitard93 10.11.21

sam74
Thanks for the advice, I'll try. I hope it works )

N
Nadyukha Grytsenko 10.11.21

or set the screen resolution to the very minimum, I experienced it from my own experience =))