3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21 08:39 pm

Skin Creation (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Guys modders! First of all, I am addressing you. There is a desire to make skins for Russian trucks, but there is also a problem ... Well, I found templates so and so on the network, but I ran into an insurmountable problem for me - I can't put the skin on any MAZ or Kamaz. Well, that is, the game sees the file, it is in the painting, but neither the drawing nor the template itself is displayed on the tractor ... Share your knowledge of how to shove a skin onto a Soviet truck and can this be done in principle by conventional means? I work with ETS Studio and Photoshop.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Laptev 10.11.21

Bayun4ik
If I'm not mistaken, the support for skins, as well as metallics, must be registered in the truck itself. And the modders of Soviet technology are encrypted as if they rivet their equipment for the defense industry, they have every mod locked and fuck you there.

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

Anton Laptev
More details? There are simply mods and unlocked ones. You can in PM :) Where exactly to look?

d
dixi67 10.11.21

Bayun4ik
look kamaz. Two days suffered. So it did not work out.

d
dixi67 10.11.21

kamaz from coral

D
DalnoBoy28 10.11.21

This is what

a man got

D
DalnoBoy28 10.11.21

How did he do it ????

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

I just think that yes, you need to write with pens in a specific truck that you have ... Maybe I'm wrong ... Aksakals would listen, but they haven't come here yet ... There are programs for creating mods (a splinter for example) maybe is it integrated into the painting in it? ...

L
Lexavals 10.11.21

Bayun4ik
dds plugin from nvidia installed on Photoshop?

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

Lexavals
Well, of course ... I make Ved skins on other trucks and put them out .. Only with my family cant (