3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jok9mm 10.11.21 08:39 pm

Are in-game saves cloudy? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Need to reinstall Windows, wanted to know the cloud save in the game? On a server in the game?
12 Comments
Sort by:
j
jok9mm 10.11.21

Malice
I understand, just with skirts anything can be

P
Polololon 10.11.21

JokeSTeRnew
Relax and re-install calmly. The maximum loss is the game settings.

E
Eroppo 10.11.21

JokeSTeRnew
For minimal losses, copy the Documents My Games Tom Clancy's The Division folder somewhere, then return to the place

B
Bdzola 10.11.21

JokeSTeRnew
Nothing can happen to them! Playing online is therefore only cloud saves!

x
xxvulfxx 10.11.21

they will be cloudy if you have not touched anything in the Yuplei settings))) there is such a check mark

E
Eroppo 10.11.21

xxvulfxx
And if touched, then apparently the server will be downloaded to the computer? ))

G
GG4 10.11.21

eroppo
What other server is downloaded to the computer, do you think with your head what you are writing?

E
Eroppo 10.11.21

GG4
I just think with my head. And you, if you suddenly deign to turn on your brains too, at least for a short time, you will be surprised to see that I wrote a response to the comment of another user who allegedly saved the game, i.e. server data can be stored either in the cloud or on disk
Sometimes it is better to think about it first and then open the mitten - ask any of the adults about this in more detail

S
Shimuto 10.11.21

eroppo
you're autistic

E
Eroppo 10.11.21

Shimuto
And you, apparently, the luminary of psychiatry, placing error-free diagnoses via the Internet?

S
Shimuto 10.11.21

eroppo
yes

E
Eroppo 10.11.21

Shimuto
Got it, I’m silent - I’m going out, or what should I do there in my painful state