3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Djonik128 08.11.19 04:07 am

Gamepad not working (Dark Souls 3)

Here such problem,bought DS 3 the incentive and like all the rules went.But when I put it on their pirate gamepad,it does not work.In DS 1 and 2 were all fine,but then such a setup,already started to get upset.
34 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZalMan912 08.11.19

Djonik128
Sobsno .. that kind of gamepad? And then loads of them same

D
Djonik128 08.11.19

ZalMan912
Oklick GP-310M

Z
ZalMan912 08.11.19

Djonik128
using x360ce tried to connect?

Z
ZalMan912 08.11.19

analytic
I'm aware of)
If you read carefully the message Djonik128 with his problem, then it is clearly spelled out when I plug in your gamepad pirate.. so my comments for them
So not worth much to complain about

Z
ZalMan912 08.11.19

analytic
Well, yeah. In fact you're right. Shamanism there will have a lot to work out. But in some cases, the model is also affected. If he was at China-China, which in addition to how to aliexpress and not to find it yet, and not every emulator will see and adjust. He is Oklick GP-310M... very popular and undemanding model of moneymover. He optimally use just the same x360ce EMU.

E
Eikiti 08.11.19

DualShock 4 also sees start using DS4Tool , in the first two was not a problem,as in all games. About the pirate can not write, no matter how how Sony.x360ce pad sees,but zero response

Z
ZalMan912 08.11.19

analytic
I have exactly the same story

Z
ZalMan912 08.11.19

Eikiti
Hmm .. then the problem is not with the gamepad and the game
In the course of this PC exclusive for boksovskie gamepads :D

m
moblin 08.11.19

Djonik128
Download Xpadder prog emulsion is different under different Joey Joey. Make your pirate emulation like 360 and the game should see.

S
SHOOTnikMP 08.11.19

I have Logitech Rumblepad 2 worked this version: http://www.x360ce.com/Files/x360ce_x64.zip

E
Eikiti 08.11.19

ZalMan912
Yes, some exclusive, Quantum Break works.
Solved the problem downloading the version of DS4Tool 1.2.2. Removed Wireless Conrtoller device reset,the program set the checkbox to Hide the PS4. Has passed ice lizard)

PS Actually, I believe that to play the game in the third person on the keyboard is autism. But this is purely personal opinion, a habit since mylearn 3rd. As for the DS to play the keyboard is a mystery to me. I even remember a friend, helped him to pass the Keymaker the Witcher 3 on the keyboard is not very convenient, although on Pade passed all that is possible on the level of complexity To death without any problem. And the same applies to any of the slashers, the fighting, adventure..

Z
ZalMan912 08.11.19

Eikiti
C - wit)
Well, the taste and color of comrades there) to someone in a rush may pass on the keyboard) I have friends that are in FIFA and in PES clave chase) and DMC 3,4,5 were on the keyboard) in addition to some on the keyboard of norms DS in principle to play. In General, each in its own crazy), remember at least as Dark Souls on Twitch passed :D

S
Sirius_pM 08.11.19

Eikiti wrote:
is autism.
Why so rude? Even if it is your opinion!

s
seregaL 08.11.19

From third pada is only the stick control, and the emulator does not see the game. Threw x360ce to the folder with the exe'person of the game, but the emulsion does not start in the game. Who faced?

M
Murcilano 08.11.19

seregaL
here is a video how to fix

V
VerlA 08.11.19

Eikiti wrote:
Solved the problem downloading the version of DS4Tool 1.2.2
the only solution for the shock?

The Natec Genesis PV44 or H360 or xpadder does not see..
is there any other ways to connect:

V
VerlA 08.11.19

Murcilano wrote:
here is a video how to fix
did not describe the order of arrangement of keys does not describe the file it is necessary to throw in the game folder..with the same success it was possible to find another Gagik..although even if done according to instructions, in the end, the pad does not recognize

s
seregaL 08.11.19

Murcilano
Thank you!
VerlA
From the description to the video is quite clear.
Step 1. Download x360ce for 64-bit games
Step 2. Extract x360ce_x64.exe to DARK SOULS III\Game folder
Step 3. Execute x360ce_x64.exe
Step 4. Let x360ce create xinput1_3.dll with in DARK SOULS III\Game folder
Step 5a. Enable XInput Files 64-bit v1.3 and v1.4
Step 5b. Enable XInput Files 64-bit v1.1 - v1.4 and v9.1
Step 6. Enable Hook Mask COM
Step 7. Enable Allow only one copy of Application at a time
Step 8. Enable Exclude Supplemental Devices
Step 9. Enable Combining
Step 10. Check Enable XInput is Enabled
Step 11. Save Settings

Now the game sees the emulator!

a
antoni1586 08.11.19

I have another problem the game does not see klaviaturu my gamepad F710 from Logitech works no problem 1i 2i 3 Dark Souls but in Dark Souls 3 keyboard and mouse completely does not work only when the player's name to write had responded and then the hero created entered the game and all the playing on the controller, not any problems just wanted to play on the keyboard and the mouse.

a
antoni1586 08.11.19

Initially when the game was loaded there was an inscription press any key to start no matter what I pressed on the keyboard to zero imoti on suitability of the settings can not change this feeling that the developer specifically for the bullying gave these settings Claudia and the mouse and the game turned off leaving only the controller type here view it there but to use this I will not give you. It's a shame.