3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Immense 10.11.21 08:39 pm

Physimuns. (Diablo 2)

Because the main "burning" Temki mow, let's discuss options for fighting the Physimuns:
1. Zealot;
2. Fury dru.
48 Comments
Sort by:
m
max54 10.11.21

Immense
Take the barba and don't worry) The paladin dies without a chance if he is caught by physical immunes. And the barb has leap / ww and he runs further.

I
Immense 10.11.21

Immediately add my options:
1. On the swap: Grimmershred + conva for 1; Lawbringer; Locerator (fly monster fly :()
2. It's more and more complicated, there is no ias on the lawbringer; under Grimmershred there is no convoy; Locerator (fly monster fly :().

I
Immense 10.11.21

max54
max54 wrote:
Take the barb and don't worry) I
'm tired of the frenzik vulture + lovbringer (I'm not immune, haven't heard).

m
max54 10.11.21

Immense
Well, hammering a swap is not a good idea) All the same, cta must have.

I
Immense 10.11.21

max54
max54 wrote:
All the same, cta must have.
Of course, but the melee Persians have little + skills, so the buff from kta is rather weak. Moreover, since races are not fast (ala sorca) it is easier to start a beaver, ench sorca and clean all living things. Eldrich, schenk, grass fall and without bo is normal. And until you reach the rest (only Obs flew) 3 times to give yourself more?

[
[FLAME] 10.11.21

Merky reaper dal i powel draca

I
Immense 10.11.21

[FLAME]
[FLAME] wrote:
Merky reaper dal i powel draca
I don't like to depend on the measure. It is usually where it is not needed.

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

once swap is not kta, then the staff is pressed with charges of tp and then Merky reaper dal i powel draca

H
Hav 10.11.21

Immense wrote:
1. Zealot;
azur and merkuha with trasher solve this problem.
but in general, when I was playing with zil, I did not stupidly kill imuns, only in grass, where the merkuha ruled 1-2 imuns calmly.

Z
ZakarumFoot 10.11.21

Hammer.

I
Immense 10.11.21

ZakarumFoot
ZakarumFoot wrote:
Hammer.
Why write, if clearly stated
Immense wrote:
1. Zealot;
2. Fury dru.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Immense, xs, according to the zil there is a moment in which I did not go, tk. there was no problem - the zil with the Grif of the physimmuns KILLED. whether it's a cheap poison with Venom, or hellish ale. increases from RF and Highlord, but the fact remains - in Arcane I slowly keel "birds" one by one.

but Monsieur KuLogin just took Lalbringer for the swap: you need to run past the floodwaters - Sanctuary, you need to put on the decree - ..dekra. :-) One thing is bad - it conflicts with LT. so mb Lawbringer + Zak is the best swap option for Zil without Drak.

the problem is not acute, it is often easier to simply not keel them.
much more acute is the question of how subjects to deal with flooding. ;-)

max54 wrote: A
paladin dies without a chance if he is caught by physical imuns.
I’m already afraid to mess around, but I’ll blurt out: but cut in smythe and scatter them?

H
Hav 10.11.21

Obsessed
he killed at the expense of a large Ias, at the moment when a merk attacks with a thrasher; D

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Dobermn, Duc Merk by that time had already eaten pilaf in the Gardens of Eden of Allah. :-)
I'm just not able to comprehend how IAS helps with physical immunity? : D

H
Hav 10.11.21

Obsessed
well, the measure from the impact of the decree while the imun removes, his hp is taken away from any blow of yours; D

p
passed 10.11.21

Decra, en4, sanctuary. Those who are especially tired can throw in vengeance 1.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Well, the measure from the blow is taking off while imun
Dobermn, aa, damn it! I need to write it down somewhere, otherwise I can't remember it ..; D

H
Hav 10.11.21

Obsessed is
shorter, while the merk is sawing imuna, your dmzh also passes, but not a whole one: D

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Dobermn, what a blessing that we can bathe here in the rays of the Wisdom that you exude! <; D

H
Hav 10.11.21

Obsessed
, thanks in runes ;-)