3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OLEGXXXI 10.11.21 08:39 pm

Mass Effect 3 - Buy Me Completely. (Mass Effect 3)

How do I buy a game with all the add-ons? I remember that there were about 17. As a result, in Origin I only see the Deluxe version, which does not say about all inclusive and the like. Tell comrades.
17 Comments
Sort by:
i
inSaneJackie 10.11.21

if I'm not mistaken, there is no such version and add-ons are purchased separately.

i
islam123 10.11.21

As for me, it is better to buy all the add-ons to feel the game in full.

M
Murgen75 10.11.21

OLEGXXXI
Add-ons appear after the purchase of the game, some come with the game, some are purchased with BioWare Points. I bought myself ME 3 N7 - digital exclusive edition. I don't remember what happened with the game and what I bought, but I can list all the additional content that is present in Origin.
1. Genesis 2
2. ME 3: Leviathan
3. Extended Cut
4. Retribution
5. Citadel
6. ME 3: Ground Resistance
7. ME 3: Omega
8. ME 3: Firefight Pack
9. Retaliation
10. Earth
11 Rebellion
12. Rebirth
13. From the Ashes
Well, the soundtrack, books and exterior for Shepard (Cerberus armor - Ajax), Garus, Liara and EDI

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

Murgen75
I also have an Exclusive blablabla, but you need to buy the leviathan and the citadel separately. No, just for the loot, they require glasses biovar, complete nonsense. I have to buy a pack of these glasses and DLC on them, pzdts.

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

In short, this is what you get when you buy "Digital Exclusive Edition". I wonder if game developers even know what "Exclusive" is?

O
OLEGXXXI 10.11.21

Hmmm ... I don't even know what to say. It seems like you want to buy everything and at the same time, I don't even know how to say it ... It seems as if they are telling you "Why do you need this? Download from the tracker and do not disturb your brain." Thanks everyone for the answers. I look among the publishers perverted more and more fashionable.

M
Murgen75 10.11.21

Aenmutus
No, well, what did you want, this is EA, my origin began somewhere only from the fifth or sixth time to launch offline games. Let's start with what was included in the exclusive. Soundtrack, books and materials, I don’t need anything at all. "Rebirth", "Uprising", "Earth", "Retaliation" - this is for multiplayer, I do not need it either. "Reckoning" - a set of weapons and a little exterior, a trifle. "From the ashes" - adds Proteanin to companions, well, just above the little things. "Extended Cut" - an extended ending, but everyone seems to know that even with this addition, all the endings of the game are complete dregs (although I may be wrong). Now paid, "Firefight" and "Ground Resistance" are just sets of weapons, both add seven types. "Genesis 2" is an add-on for those who do not want to replay ME and ME 2. Whoever has the save with the desired endings, this add-on is not needed. From this list, I only need three add-ons, Omega, Leviathan, Citadel, but you need to spend 3200 BioWare points to buy them. Even if you go through the whole game and get all the achievements, we will earn only 1050 points, which means that we can only buy Leviathan with them, and Omega and Citadel will have to be bought for cash, and they will cost us 750 rubles each. And if you buy the rest of the content, weapons and exterior, then "Mass Effect 3 N7 - Exclusive Digital Edition" comes out - 999 rubles, plus additional content of 2500 rubles. Total 3499 rubles. and "Omega" and "Citadel" will have to be bought for cash, and they will cost us 750 rubles each. And if you buy the rest of the content, weapons and exterior, then "Mass Effect 3 N7 - Exclusive Digital Edition" comes out - 999 rubles, plus additional content of 2500 rubles. Total 3499 rubles. and "Omega" and "Citadel" will have to be bought for cash, and they will cost us 750 rubles each. And if you buy the rest of the content, weapons and exterior, then "Mass Effect 3 N7 - Exclusive Digital Edition" comes out - 999 rubles, plus additional content of 2500 rubles. Total 3499 rubles.

M
Murgen75 10.11.21

Aenmutus
I wonder if game developers even know what "Exclusive" is?
Well, of course they know, you have everything "Exclusive" at the very bottom of the list! Well, except for the addition "From the Ashes", this is a trifle. Only you have music and comics, no one else has. We are stupid, we think that exclusive is a global addition, but no, "Exclusive" is a couple of pictures with music.

O
OakSorcerer 10.11.21

Oh, a sore subject. I don’t understand how we haven’t done GOTY yet. The good news is that future releases will not have these silly biovar points.

E
Esthetix 10.11.21

OLEGXXXI
You buy deluxe, after that you buy Biowar currency, go to your profile and into the game, there will be add-ons that were added by deluxe and which are not purchased, you buy them in addition. Then you go into the game, you register under the biovar login, you enter the game in the add-ons and there will be those that you will buy through the biovar cabinet. The only way.
Why did they mess up so hell knows but only so.

S
Shock Burst 10.11.21

OLEGXXXI
Download the repack with all the add-ons =)

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.11.21

All parts of the game have safely moved from the tracker to the hard drive of my computer, played without any problems at all, buying an ancient game for such a loot, and with such a hassle, you encourage such a distribution model. All EA games in which there is no online (or it is not required) should be spiral, period.

E
Evilka 10.11.21

They 've arranged it here. Don't want to pay? Nobody forces you. Download pirate with all DLS and enjoy /
???
Profit

N
NewGagarin 10.11.21

Evil__
you can't understand! You're a stranger here, fuck you otsedova! 11

E
Evilka 10.11.21

FreeAmmo1993
I had a pre-order from myself in Origin for a collector's edition at that time at a high price - for 1300 it seems
Yes, and all DLS were bought from me, so you don't need to drive at me :)

b
brazilium 10.11.21

OLEGXXXI
This is Biovare's policy, if for ME3 the purchase of additional content for Biovare points could still be explained by the purchase of packs in multiplayer a couple of years ago, then why the full edition in ME2 has not been on sale for a long time is not clear. In Dragon Edge there is an Ultimate Edition, but there is no effect for the Mass Effect. We would have made an ultimatum edition and made a profit from the additions. Who in a reasonable mind will buy content for Biovare points now, when for this money you can buy three Mass Effect trilogies and there will still be money left?

T
Tiger goose 10.11.21

The title of the topic is valid. I remember when I bought it myself, I spat at the fact that the game was so cut and that you had to pay for each piece, and also fiddled with buying BioWare Points. Of all the DLCs, only Citadel can be considered a full-fledged addon. Everything else looks like content ripped out of the main game.