3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Bessik 10.11.21 08:39 pm

restrained CHSV (Diablo 2)

I recently attended the PG, but I think many (us, and so nothing at all) have heard about me. bad, it seems like he didn't do anything to anyone, but if anyone is offended - sorry =) I
returned from work tonight and get a pack of lulz in a personal - I threw Save Anya with aka KukuEpta. On what - really did not understand. sort of like on CTA 3 (or 4). The catch is that Kuku gave me an acc and pass to spread the stats in Java. but it was even then, when the earth was still flat, mammoths ran along it, and she kept on 3 whales. in view of the lack of further interest in his amke, for there is one of my own, I forgot the pass, and therefore I could not perform "throwing" manipulations with aka Kuku.
And IMHO it's easier to create a new ak and throw 1 lvl from the mule.
in view of the above, I ask you to share your opinions - what to do and who is to blame?
The flood theme is declared open!
25 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Dima Bessik, are you on your Ave? :-)

D
Dima Bessik 10.11.21

Obsessed
yes, yes, I'm nap =))

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Dima Bessik, do like Torum - tell him in a personal that he suffered and a loser, and you privatized CTA! ;-)

D
Dima Bessik 10.11.21

Obsessed
that the dumbest thing - I'm not in business = (

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Dima Bessik, that's it. Speaking of it, it seems to me that the key moment is giving them their pass to you for (fall!) scattering stats on HIS Persian. it's insanity. let him not do that anymore. everyone has their own melon on their shoulders, and give a pass, so that later yell "I'm pregnant"? for this it is worth writing, as I suggested above. ;-) and then confess that you are not. THEN mb will believe. but I would not set such a goal, but trawled to the last. since he has such an explosive fart. :-) I

remembered - also, you can offer him to call his uncle Alera so that he burns who entered his account from ... to ...

y
yamas 10.11.21

damn, modern, you go nuts, why my posts do not appear, then appear and disappear? why didn't you like it

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

yamas, today another modern. so it's better to be silent altogether))

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

Obsessed,
that is, you are hinting that these seditious posts in that flood-PR topic about the "name" rubbed our posts not by someone, but HE?

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Archon Guard, I want to say one thing - Mint Normas leaves funny posts. he is a live person, not a watchman. and when day / half day fasts disappear with increased frequency, this prompts conclusions. earlier here he did it. and wait - mb just attracted another moderator, and they are there, "outside" mb all the watchmen. so I'm not saying about HIM, just another. :-)

K
KISfly 10.11.21

Burned%))

D
Dima Bessik 10.11.21

yamas
David Blaine, not otherwise. Obsessed
immediately said that he would stomp to Alera, there business is - s-on and PIs =)
melon yes. I just have an English version all my life and how it is in Russian (with a crooked translation) to explain for a long time, but find it for weaklings =))

T
Torum. 10.11.21

You can write anything in PM.

D
Dima Bessik 10.11.21

Torum.
Yes, the current is there not only in PM, but also in the common fund.

D
Dima Bessik 10.11.21

KISfly
On the topic?

U
Uncle fred 10.11.21

Dima Bessik Do
n't worry like that. Here they do not punish the kedalogo (the neighboring topic is an exception, but there is a "situation" and no proofs again). Moreover, all the greats have ever done this!

f
firkax 10.11.21

do not spread any slander, normal players are not scammers

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

Dima Bessik wrote:
I’m recently at the PG, but I think many (of us, nothing at all) have heard about me
. Who are you? :)

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

Goodwin Emerald wrote:
There is no punishment for a kicker (the next topic is an exception, but there is a "situation" and no proofs again)
Duck there may not be a kicker, but unauthorized access to a game account.

T
Torum. 10.11.21

Dima Bessik
It was necessary to screen it to the modernist to cover him up for libel (in the chat). There is a libel clause in the rules.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Goodwin Emerald wrote:
Moreover, all the greats have done this sometime!
did not hunt -> not great? : D