3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Udawische 10.11.21 08:39 pm

Death claws. (Fallout Shelter)

After reaching 65 inhabitants of the shelter, the claws of death began to visit me, while every time the door to the shelter was opened (launching a new resident, returning a scout from the wasteland, sending a resident to the wasteland). The results of their raids are deplorable, it is impossible to maintain the number of inhabitants over 62, all the time someone dies, and there is not enough money to resurrect him. Am I the only one they are so intrusive? Is there some kind of dependence of their appearance?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Castro 10.11.21

Udawische
Build Norm Shelter

U
Udawische 10.11.21

Mr. Castro
Norm, how's that? The security at the entrance and the pumping of the inhabitants are claws on the drum.

M
Mr. Castro 10.11.21

Udawische

M
Mr. Castro 10.11.21

Udawische
The first levels of the guard type shelter at the very bottom is the rest of the population

U
Udawische 10.11.21

Mr. Castro
Thank you! It looks like you'll have to start over. But the elevator doesn't seem to stop them, or if they don't find anyone for a long time, they leave?

M
Mr. Castro 10.11.21

Udawische
you will have 5-7 minutes to prepare the lower level if the upper one fails

H
HEvgeny 10.11.21

The first time they started to visit me, I also had a weak shelter to destroy them. I noticed that when there are no people in the room, they move on and do not return. I had empty rooms and I drove the residents from the upper levels into these rooms in them, then when they passed along the first floor I sent them from the second to the first, from the third to the second, etc. until they go through all the rooms, and when they leave, everything returns to its place. Thus, it was possible to reduce the number of victims from 30 to 3, or even to zero if you act very quickly.

k
kiril83 10.11.21

download residents. with high characteristics, no enemies are scary :)

P
Peter Runovsky 10.11.21

I have the entire first floor inhabited by residents with all specials up to 10 (except for charisma) and they have the most powerful weapons - they all have barrels with at least 15 damage. ... When the claws come around, I constantly fly the fighters at the entrance, and when the claws run into the next room, I send the brows in the silbron and gatling them into the next room. Also on this floor I have only one elevator in the middle - the claws, having reached the last room, are forced to return again through the room with strong fighters! Naturally, I constantly treat them. The claws on the first floor will die.

j
jok9mm 10.11.21

I just run through three rooms and die without killing a single soldier. Then I just fly everyone and everything. I have never killed anyone, I don't even look when they come

N
N1KО 10.11.21

JokeSTeRnew
Plus. He whinnied wildly when he saw the screenshots above with empty floors. When they come to me, at most they go down one floor below, while no one dies. Everything is very simple, you just need to heal the residents of the shelter and then they will not die.

y
yohangha 10.11.21

And I have an idea to keep the most powerful weapon in the storeroom and, according to the emergency situation, to give out the most powerful gear where it is required