3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CCCPDriver 10.11.21 08:39 pm

Russifier (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Guys who have the Russian version please post the main exe file on the site) I will be grateful
8 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXHASLXx 10.11.21

I will not throw it off because neher, learn English) and in general buy a key or an account, There is already half a forum with a similar topic!

r
reider76 10.11.21

xXaLexX
do not drive the blizzard, you need to teach yourself and if you cannot help, be kind verpiss dich to understand learn German! preschooler!

S
St.GoSHa 10.11.21

driver20
And how will this file help you?
On off. Forum people have already discussed it. Only there it is the other way around: the people typed in Russian versions that were cheaper and wanted to return the bourgeois one. The trick with replacing the exe-shnik did not help. I contacted support about the lock in our version. I wanted to cancel my order. But they went to a meeting for me and, as they wrote, "as an exception" added WW-pack (European languages) to the account, after which the client downloaded the update about 4 GB.

x
xXHASLXx 10.11.21

reider76
Why should I teach?

x
xXHASLXx 10.11.21

St.GoSHa
buy a key to pay or from the yubiks themselves, activate it for your region, and here's Russian)

P
Podvipodvertov 10.11.21

I bought a litsuha in incentive for 1999 rubles. Everything is fine, Russian text and completely Russian voice acting. After "The Witcher 3" this is the second game where I have been watching Russian voice acting in recent years, I think that only for this it is already possible to give 2k. Not to mention the game itself, which, in my opinion, if not a masterpiece, then definitely a gorgeous game. I sit at work and just do what I look at the clock, waiting for the end of the working day and immersion in this game.

S
St.GoSHa 10.11.21

xXaLexX
Do you offer to buy the game for the second time?

x
xXHASLXx 10.11.21

St.GoSHa
once is enough)