3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 10.11.21 08:39 pm

black spots. (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone. I decided to diversify my game with mods. Installed a mod manager, body editor, body style seems to be called, body svv, a bunch of different clothes and mods for a variety of vegetation on the faces of men and the heads of ladies. As a result, the left file that helped me to play on my ancient hardware had to be replaced with the original one, otherwise the whole screen periodically blackened, but it is impossible to remove black spots from the settlers even after disabling all mods in NMM. How can I solve this problem? Or is it possible to remove all mods and not just disable them?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 10.11.21

Well, delete the textures folder, etc.
according to the mind in the description of the mod it is written what to delete so that the mod turns off completely!

G
Gur1 10.11.21

Sprintin You can
re-search for a description of all these mods and pick out individually, of course, but for a long time, and there is very little free time (. About the folder with textures, thanks, I'll try. Well, about etc. If you have anything to add, write.

S
Sprintin 10.11.21

you need to look at what you have there, in vain you do not leave the original mod folders.
so I would have looked where I was throwing.