3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark kahn 10.11.21 08:39 pm

How to knock out an opponent? (WWE 2K16)

How to knock out an opponent? You beat him, but you can't.
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
EgLv 10.11.21

Dark Kahn
If you want to prescribe knockouts, then you are not playing that game.

T
Turbo-515TM2 10.11.21

EgLv
)))

V
Vorkimarh 10.11.21

KO can be done in a table match for example

T
TheAmbroseFanYes 10.11.21

1-Turn off WWE2K16
2-Turn on PS4
3-Turn on UFC 2
4-Select Tyson
5-Done!

k
kla321456 10.11.21

TheAmbroseFanYes
1-easy; 2-give money; 3-give money; 4-I don't know who it is; 5-excellent

T
TheAmbroseFanYes 10.11.21

kla321456 Um
, how can you NOT KNOW Tyson ...

D
Dark kahn 10.11.21

EgLv

I know, but that game is not on the PC, and the emulsion has not been finished yet.

T
Traun 10.11.21

Dark Kahn
Anyone hoping there will be an emulsion?

D
DrSkull_Undertaker 10.11.21

Dark Kahn
In-game knockout is not possible in many match types. Only in a match with the table. In the rest of the matches, you have to keep him, pin him. If you want to blow your opponent's head off, try to do OMG! moments. For example, in a simple match, I put Tombstone Pildriver on the commentator's table.

T
TheCORTEX 10.11.21

Knockout has been removed from the latest games, winning condition where you could put a KO was a game WWE 2K14 she was last ... (from the series on prevduschih rails, so to speak, who are in the subject will understand)
If you do not like the latest wrestling is not what you are not alone (I also waited 20 years for them to go out on the PC and buy consoles for the sake of wrestling) and now I waited on you for 2015, in general, it was not what my standards, 2016 is playable but only keeps graphics .....
but if you are not consoles and you want to enjoy good wrestling and the UFC, I use the Wii (GC) and PS2 emulator, there is good wrestling and the UFC ... because in the present only graphics and nothing else ... their presentation of the game as a simulator has become huge a mistake by my standards ... I would like the current graphics and the gameplay of the arcade times of WWE SvR 2007 ...

D
Dark kahn 10.11.21

DrSkull_Undertaker

Yes, it was just that knockouts could be enabled in PS2 games. And there you bring blood to blood with the first blows, and then knockout.

D
Dark kahn 10.11.21

Traun

Emul is already there, but not everything starts (PS3 and 360).