3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Exozze 10.11.21 08:48 pm

How do I level up to 30 ?! (Tom Clancy's The Division)

In short, I went through, let's say, all the "story missions" and, with grief, pumped level 25 in half. But how to go further, if I extinguish mobs, look for phones and similar things, go through incidents and side missions, I will hardly raise the maximum only level 26, because for all these things they give little ... How can I be ?! Well, just in case, I will leave my screenshots of the map and my lvl, maybe you will still find where else you can swing.

7 Comments
Sort by:
W
WwWRUS 10.11.21

Well, even judging by your map, you have not all of the Base improved. Start with at least this, and there, perform side tasks in a chain: you go to go through the "blue incident", along the way, complete a couple of quests. Did you reach the desired task, did it? Then follow the chain of nearby assignments. You do not need to "get enough" like crazy from one end of the map, on the other to complete two tasks, complete everything on a small heel.
Side quests, by the way, will give you not a bad experience and plus you will get various blueprints and weapons for initial equipment in the TK or in more difficult game modes.

W
WwWRUS 10.11.21

Well, or you can replay the storyline tasks on the High level of difficulty, but it is better to start from the Base, the skills that will give you its improvements will come in handy more than once for you and your group + you will get for the active skills of the "Master", which will improve them passively.

E
Exozze 10.11.21

WwWRUS
Thank you

B
Bard Buttercup 10.11.21

egor viharev Lvl
rises perfectly even without plot tasks. 3-4 side missions and +1 lvl. In time it will take about 30 minutes). Or, as written above, replay the plots on hard

K
KILLJ0YS 10.11.21

what a joke to go through only the plot, and leave everything else, without shaking the base, etc. ????? I just went through everything until I went through everything in the area to another, and so when I reached the Murray Hill area I was already 30 lvl

T
TimKar 10.11.21

Mikhail Golokhvast
The same)

D
Dimidron104 10.11.21

egor viharev Pass
on the right half of the map, there is more experience