3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PsiX_Storrent 10.11.21 08:48 pm

Various loot (Fallout 4)

Guys, is there a mod that gives NPCs, in particular raiders, a variety of loot. I'm wildly furious with the fact that all raiders have the same loot, their pissing rags, which I have already worn out to collect, and some rotten fart (((Very annoying
5 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ultravirus661 10.11.21

PsiX_Storrent
I have not seen such a mod, but I can recommend setting the maximum difficulty level. This of course will not give every NPC a variety of gear, but it will add more legendary enemies whose loot will diversify your inventory :)

P
PsiX_Storrent 10.11.21

Ultravirus661
I'm not talking about legends, I'm talking about regular NPCs, which account for about 90% of the total number of enemies

G
Gur1 10.11.21

PsiX_Storrent Out
of curiosity. What for ? Their sled rags and rags can be of value well at the very beginning of the game, and then not for long, but there is simply a surplus of loot everywhere. If you do not engage in total building and crafting of everything and everything, there is enough in abundance. And even with a shortage of resources, it makes sense to collect rags from raiders? It is possible without mods, through the console to solve the problem with the lack of resources.

P
PsiX_Storrent 10.11.21

Gur1
The problem is not in the resha, but in the essence. In the 3rd fall from the raiders, all kinds of cocoa fell out, all garbage, medications and other junk. There was variety in the shit, but here, 5 rags, a fart with a damage of 10 and that's it. It saddens

G
Gur1 10.11.21

PsiX_Storrent
Well, my GG has exceeded the level of 60. Raiders often have chemistry, combat armor and sometimes different loot. But in general, yes, the only thing these hicks are good for is to collect cartridges from them for sale)