3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksyun4ik 10.11.21 08:48 pm

What families do you create the most in The Sims 2? (The Sims 2)

What families do you create the most in The Sims 2?
65 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fanny siu 10.11.21

I create a husband and a wife, and then they have children. Sometimes only a man (who is on duty at the telescope all the time at night) or just a woman (usually she is a stunning beauty and all men are in love with her)!

L
LaiSSSerg 10.11.21

I also create a man and a woman. then I also make children for them. sometimes do dogs or cats. today in my family I realized that I love dogs more. :)

L
LaiSSSerg 10.11.21

the tenth is my birthday !!! I will be 12 !!!

g
girl of mystery 10.11.21

I create virtual reality - a pure copy of my own destiny) ... love ... quarrels ... parting ... then love again ... sometimes I create children, but often this is far from the main family in sims ... and the main one is my reality) sometimes it is interesting to observe yourself from the side.
When she gets bored I go to another family (she is my second main). Well, here it is, as it should be - husband, wife and many children ... because I love and hate them at the same time (believe me, this happens ... often I had to be a nanny ..) , a lot of joy and fun! a lot of parties at which usually all my sims get drunk, gobbled up (sorry for the expression, but I didn't find it more accurate), crap (quarrel), then they start to smell terribly and fall asleep under the table (all this we can also observe in of our real life XD), never reaching his cherished bed, in order to make a "woohoo" XDDD under the degree ... well, of course this family is self-sufficient ... all mothers and daddies hold high positions and teenagers earn extra money ... everything is as it should be in cultural rich family XD. that's it, friends! -partly, also something from my real life XDD
Hurray Hurray for the unique the Sims-2 !! :)

PS Happy Birthday to him, LaiSSSerg!

L
LaiSSSerg 10.11.21

girl of mastery, thanks! :) :) :)

Z
Zhelih 10.11.21

Well, I create a man and a woman, just not a husband and a wife, for each I put a boy or a girl and two dogs and two cats. Then I wait until the children grow up, I marry them, and the parents accidentally drown in the pool.

L
LaiSSSerg 10.11.21

Zhalin, I sometimes do it differently, just give birth to children, when they have lived half their lives or are older than their parents using the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true code, I click with the SHIVT key pressed and select GET TO BIRTHDAY and they die in a day. If the relatives are young, then with the help of this they will grow old, and then repeat the procedure and they will die :) :) :) :).

Z
Zhelih 10.11.21

Thanks for the advice.

L
LaiSSSerg 10.11.21

You're welcome:)

M
Marine 10.11.21

I haven't been creating anyone lately, because I no longer have enough living space)) but before I usually created a cute guy, I was looking for a wife from stray sims for him ... well, work-career, family-children ... in general, a standard set. and I don't kill anyone, I play to the last with all the sims))

T
Turnip 10.11.21

I usually start creating them with Univer, boy and girl. I create "young adults", they get an education, fall in love, of course, with each other, sometimes with someone else - then they move to the district, and, as usual, build a career, then get married somewhere reaching its middle, have children ...
It happens that I just create a man, play him, he achieves everything, everything, everything in his career and skills, reaching almost the end of his life. Then I create a woman - and she does all the same, makes friends, moves up the career ladder and lives alone, well, or with a cat-dog =) And then I marry them, at the end of their life they have a child .. and then he is in Univer =))))
Very rarely I create a man and a woman together, they almost immediately have children, make a career, but usually I leave them at some stage as neighbors, for my beloved Sims, so that there is someone to be friends with. They are like that, eternal =))

V
Vasilok 10.11.21

I usually start a family with a child. Believe it or not, but my Sim always takes care of children, she has time for herself. Everything is on schedule with them. Sims begin to live in the house and I immediately make a baby for them, it is born, a day passes and the mother is pregnant again. I don’t give her any work, she only sleeps, eats, goes to the toilet and washes. And the husband does the rest. By the way, no one will tell you the code for mood and ability. if such exist ??????????

F
Fanny siu 10.11.21

maxMotives and all Sims needs are green! And I also discovered something else! Enter the code boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and then go to the Sims' abilities like logic, charisma and swear with the mouse on empty circles your sims will immediately add points! Likewise, you can change your character and needs and attitudes. You just need to pull the mouse in the direction you want!

L
LaiSSSerg 10.11.21

I don't like sending Sims to University. I'm bored to play there. So all my sims are not educated :)

V
Vovan Helsing 10.11.21

At my place, Schwarzenegger lights up with Victoria Beckham ... I want to see what kids will blow out ... I think I will not get out of hand)))

L
LaiSSSerg 10.11.21

V Helsing, post photos of children later when they grow up, please: * :)

V
Valka 10.11.21

and I always start a family with one adult Sim, be it a man or a woman. And then I develop the family ...

V
Vovan Helsing 10.11.21

LaiSSSerg I will post .. who I will give to adopt))
Let's make a lot ..

L
LaiSSSerg 10.11.21

Thanks! And it’s very interesting to look at your children ... that is, the children of your Sims; -) ... By the way, what does it mean SOMEONE LET'S ADOPT?

N
Natasha F 10.11.21

I create Dad, he is very handsome and smart and loves me !!!!! Mom She is pretty and loves me too !!!!!!!!! Myself and my White Retriever Dog, then I go to the instutut (I have a current addition), I come back, buy another dog and I have 4 puppies !!!!!!!!!!!