3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zen_Master 10.11.21 08:48 pm

Low Level Duels (Diablo 2)

In connection with the crisis in the PG and difficulties for many, it is now adequate to wear not a high lvl pvp char, I would like to raise the topic of low level pvp (18/30 lvl). Quite affordable, and at the same time not as costly in runes as high pvp way of getting fun.

Builds are usually not so hackneyed and pop, when assembling a char, you can show a fair amount of imagination and keep within an acceptable budget.

If there is a sufficient number of applicants and participants, I see no problem organizing a tournament with a symbolic contribution to popularize low pvp.
Unsubscribe who is interested in this topic, maybe someone already has collected charms.

py.sy. O chargera 18 lvl N Voina PM or / w * jen-ok, * theXX
61 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 10.11.21

There is almost no time to play, but I support the theme!

f
firkax 10.11.21

connection with the GHG
crisis, the crisis is in your head.
Builds
build is a building, charms have pumping,

well, lld is a normal idea, but it seems like everyone
already knows a tuner with a contribution, I think it will not work

i
ixdon 10.11.21

And what is the crisis and the inability to put on high-lvl char?
but I support the idea, on such an occasion you can even swing a bandit's fallen;)

As a contribution, kmk, Pul is enough

Z
Zen_Master 10.11.21

firkax
OMG, the firk has come again, teaches life and that it is not necessary to call the pumping a buildd

Do not talk about the crisis in your head - there are macroeconomic factors: a shortage of runes> an outflow of players> a decrease in prices> a half-dead trade.
If for you a dream is a full server of noobs and "eni / infi is a sky-high top gear" (c), then for me and most of them this is a crisis.

And why does the tournament fail, you forbid?

ixdon it is possible
to put on a high lvl char, but it is already quite difficult to put on it not in g ** o at the moment, if you do not strain and stock up on runes before the "Announcement". Regarding the assembly of the char - write in HP here or in the game, like above, maybe I can help you with something.

Pool-um kmk is also a norm for a tournament of 8 people

f
firkax 10.11.21

for me ... it's a crisis.
I’m saying that the crisis is in your head,
but about the majority you said in vain, it’s not so at all.

And why the tournament doesn’t work out, do you forbid?
"it will not work" and "I forbid" these are different things
and why it will not work out - but at least because you are no organizer

i
ixdon 10.11.21

this announcement seems to have been a joke. I now ran 6x6 on the classic, Ohm Gul Ist

Z
Zen_Master 10.11.21

Firk can twist the truth and engage in provocations for as long as he wants.
We all have the opportunity to observe now what his efforts led to.

Please discuss low level pvp / tournament organization. Who has ready-made lld Persians or a desire to follow such - unsubscribe in the topic and welcome to the LAN.

k
kibor_g 10.11.21

TheXX
but about the majority you said in vain, this is not at all so
He knows better than FIRK!

Z
Zen_Master 10.11.21

kibor_g
to the point of comment,
he considers all our opinions - subjective,
and only HIM! - the only correct objective opinion.

i
ixdon 10.11.21

How are you pulled up! Each topic begins with this hurdy-gurdy about cutting the drop with HF, turning into a discussion of the economy, steam locomotives and anihomason and, in the end, turning into throwing poop. You would have arranged a hohlosrach here.

Let's maybe discuss something on the topic? Indeed, for pvp in Diablo 2, you only need a host button. Even at lvl 10, you can come up with some kind of mahach, but at least a fist fight.

Please, unsubscribe those who are still interested in the topic of low-lvl pvp. First of all, I would like to discuss the rules - for example, whether lvl 18, conducted according to the classics, up to the 5th act of hella (for 3 quests of Ani and 12 quest skill points), or only enchantments that did not pass the first level of difficulty (without quests for Ani, Izual is questionable) )

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

ixdon, +1. I would also like to determine which level to choose for the "ceiling" in vlld.

f
firkax 10.11.21

ixdon
Please, unsubscribe those who are still interested in the topic of low-lvl pvp. First of all, I would like to discuss the rules - for example, whether lvl 18, conducted according to the classics, up to the 5th act of hella (for 3x Ani's quest and 12 quest skillpoints), or only enchantments that did not pass the first level of difficulty (without Ani's quests, Izual is questionable) )
I'm interested in
immediately saying that the idea of ​​checking how far you went (i.e. the second option) is not viable without great efforts by the organizers
. such organizers are not planned, then you can immediately understand that the enchantment was carried out before hella and all the quests were done,
with the exception of individual personal agreements, about which you can not even remember the

usual lvls:
9 (minimum possible)
30 (the last skill opens)
42 (skillers, oculus and something else)
everything else is also possible, but it is already more difficult to draw a clear border

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

9/18/30/49
I saw only 30 tournaments in pg.

Z
Zen_Master 10.11.21

ixdon
support!
I propose to leave srachs, whining and stop responding to the provocations of the firm, and start discussing the LLD itself.

It is really difficult to check where you got to and what kind of quests you completed, so I think that dragging along the classics followed by the completion of skill quests, Anya quests, etc. is necessary to build an efficient enchantment.

Of the generally accepted lvl divisions:
9 - the minimum possible, but rather limited and therefore a little boring
18 - already quite interesting
30 - even more variable in terms of the possible number of combat-ready character assemblies

I would single out 18 and 30 lvl as optimal for creation (in terms of interest / cost), and if you need to choose only 1 then - 30 lvl.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

optimal
TheXX, +1, I was planning a lvl 9 char - a very narrow choice by sets / unique, reducing a number of builds to templates. 18, the choice is much wider.

k
kibor_g 10.11.21

I would run a bow Amazon. Just for a start, it is necessary that someone really tackle this issue. Regulations and organization. And then, as usual, it will only come to a discussion on the forum.

i
ixdon 10.11.21

By the way, how can you check your opponent's clothes in fair pvp?

I propose to start with trying this format, in this form: the
duel goes between the lvl 9 charms, any gear (lol), SC LoD mode in password-protected games (so that some inadequate does not come running, which, with screams of "LIJAAAAAT", will put the duelists and the judge ).
Location - fornication moore
Participants should not have a title (Baal is not killed normally). It is allowed to complete all quests except the killing of Baal and the ancients (lol)
I can try myself as an organizer, as a prize, victory in the tournament will be a symbolic prize (Pul)
How do you like this idea?

c
cr0x 10.11.21

ixdon
This fair pvp moder does not you. Don't bother yourself ...

k
kibor_g 10.11.21

ixdon
9 lvl finally can't, here you need either 18 or 30, but not 9. It was probably not supposed to be a prize pool, but an entrance to the pool tournament, who will bother you because of the pool,
Well, everything else (Participants should not have a title (Baal on the norm is not killed.) It is allowed to complete all quests except the murder of Baal and the ancients) is acceptable.

D
DiamondDead 10.11.21

ixdon level 9 without a passed hull not an option
kibor_g the same, at least 18, at least 30, skill points are not enough
Obsessed and at 18 you can try a Zealot; D