3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vic203B-boy 10.11.21 08:48 pm

How to complete the last mission on an expert? (StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void)

There remains 97% and everything is demolished ... what builds of the spear of adun and the troops should be used in the last mission?
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
ILIA_1992 10.11.21

It helps me a lot to stop everything for a certain time. Striking three times with beams and often use the pylon summon with fighters. The latter saves resources and time. The penultimate mission was easy.

There is also armor for all friendly troops. Also a good thing.

V
Vasya Trofimov 10.11.21

I built up all the aisles with 2-3 rows of solid blocks, first with gates, then with cannons, alternating with shield rechargers (bb). On the sides there are also bd cannons and cannons (bc). And above all this, the hellish heating pads (which with a chain reaction) are completely greyed. Well, to restore the wall plugs. The spear abilities weren't even useful. You need to start with fast nexus and all boosts to slaves. In addition to heating pads, I did not build any army.

A
Antimagick 10.11.21

1. Light Zealots (quickly cut the crowd) + Immortals (protect the dragoons) + dragoons (AA) are good for defense at the beginning + Taldarim destroyer (will increase the attack range). Defense troops, support with cannons and shield regeneration.

2. Next, the formation of dark archons (they immediately capture the "golden armada" and play off the crowd of enemies with each other) + light templars (they must protect the dark archons when they run away after using skills, and their skill "dying teleport to the base" will save resources).

3. The first 2 points will help to hold out almost to the end, but still I recommend adding Judges to the army at the end. They will disguise the units and will be able to bring too large a crowd of enemies into stasis, thereby giving time to regroup.

S
Sergey Filippov 10.11.21

Vasya Trofimov,
could you tell us in normal human language? Otherwise, nothing is clear, gates, heating pads, plugs ...