3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KuLogin 10.11.21 08:48 pm

Frenzy Barb Armor / Weapon Sword Millionth Question (Diablo 2)

Well, in general, there is no Griefa and no Forty, so I'm thinking about what to run with until better times ... Booking Treachery, Duress, Stone, Shaft, Glad, Xz? Oath + Lawbringer + LoHi? Oath + Crescent + Draki? Death 1/4 griefa xz
66 Comments
Sort by:
K
KuLogin 10.11.21

And in the end, I am planning Grief +? What is it striving for? 90 lvl 200 att are not allocated, str reqs depends on the second weapon and which one I don’t know ... how many times didn’t go to the toilet, never saw Zoda in the toilet ((BotD -, Last Wish -

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

KuLogin, 2 Oath or 2 Stormlash. if Oath is in eth scourge you can use Oath + Stormlash. Crescent is not necessary. you can touch Death cleaver.
armor xs, Lionheart or Shaft. it is not necessary to invest a lot to "trample", it is better to leave all the resources for the fort.

What is it striving for?
ideally 2 grief in the phase blade (speed, do not break). no botd and lw are needed, from the top options there is still only death (eth ba). fortik on the belly.

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

KuLogin
barb with axes as usual or swords? just pvm grids just in pb and not in ba

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

Archon Guard
Sword

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

KuLogin, the barb can be pumped .. in short, 2 grief in phase is the best option, so you can just hit the barb and carry the trimmed wigs. top tip: Vultures are better bought than assembled. ^ _ ^

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

Obsessed
But what about greed? : D Suddenly perf will weld)

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

KuLogin, cook. ;-) 365/31 will fall out - you will remember me; D

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

Obsessed
And mental health is not enough for trimmed wigs -_-

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

KuLogin, yes. well, you can still sell, but it was easier for me to carry. but now he's gone to the penny, the nerves are on the bank. ;-) I pray to the Lord to send the players the peg admin rules.

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

Obsessed
And I don’t remember the old prices, as well as the main part of d2, but I don’t know the new prices and I didn’t sit in chate, I played like in a single, I knocked out 99% of my gear myself, as a result, many accounts are clogged with rubbish and probably only 10% of evens is worth the xs th : D That's how I live ...

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

KuLogin
if swords, then I can adjust two dumbringers for the pool - for the start it will poke, armored trichuri has not yet got hold of an ether skulder, the rest of the ik is possible - here's the lowest-budget beaver for you

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

Archon Guard
Doombringer est, eth skullders est

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

as a result, a lot of accounts are crammed with rubbish -
this ^ is a very serious problem, it is difficult to get rid of it, but you have to try.

P
Patsa Vatsa 10.11.21

KuLogin, crescent moon (pb) + lawbringer (pb), duress (lionheart if you need str and dex reserve for annih). I ran it myself last season with this combo until I bought the bar.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Patsa Vatsa, oh, I don’t trust the statics under the decor ..; (oh, I don’t trust .. I wonder what kind of lich he is? ..

P
Patsa Vatsa 10.11.21

Obsessed, paradoxically, heal was enough without fights. LL was from arreata, thongs, rar rings, and from Laubringer (only for the right hand, of course).

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Patsa Vatsa, but damage, damage! fiza, where fiza, araa ?! : 'With
+ 180-220% Enhanced Damage (varies) and + 0% ed
this is without regard to ed with Frenzy, ofc! =)

P
Patsa Vatsa 10.11.21

physical, where physical

Obsessed, is still compensated by statics and decor. In any case, this is a bum-option for TS'a to flip up to the bar, at 8 pp I do not suggest poking around with this

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Patsa Vatsa, no, I'm basically interested in understanding why such a healed. :-)

P
Patsa Vatsa 10.11.21

Obsessed, and xs, I put on, because there were no runes, but some kind of weapon was needed, and preferably in a pb (under the neck), and I saw that it was good. :)

I in no way insist on my own version, but just give the author a piece of writing for reflection.

Offtop:
1488 - we won't quit writing comments