3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dzimitor 10.11.21 08:48 pm

Star Wars: Episode 7

Disney announced the budget for Star Wars from 175 to 200 million. Therefore, I would like to know your opinion on the release of this film, are you waiting for it, and your guess at the expense of the plot.
PS Personally, I am looking forward to this film, but I am in some danger as to whether it will be able to justify my hopes for it.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Paradox 10.11.21

The new storyline will be interesting to see.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 10.11.21

I can't help but share: http://battlefront-3.ru/mozhet-li-v-star-wars-episode-7-poyavit-sya-dart-ple-gas/
Do you think we'll see Darth Plagueis?

M
Max Fry 10.11.21

No, he died. And these fan-made nonsense-reasoning is sucked from the finger.

R
Rela1s 10.11.21

For all my love for Star Wars, but I think during the breaks in the years and shoot a new part ... It will turn out to be a thread of slag

L
LPO 10.11.21

I really look forward to this film, but I'm afraid they will ruin it and turn it into slag.
And I also heard that this is the beginning of a new trilogy (7, 8, 9 episodes)

G
Gordon_Freeman 10.11.21

It would be more interesting if they filmed it about the days of Admiral Thrawn.

S
SazhinAlexandr 10.11.21

IMHO. The whole series was ruined. I don't want to sound like an oldfag (after all, I myself despise them with all my heart), but this is really a slag.

c
canteexnik 10.11.21

The start track took off the pancake, it was only nice to see the old heroes. And yes, Lucas would be better off filming

S
SazhinAlexandr 10.11.21

Mat1985g
I agree, it would be better with Lucas. Probably.

M
Marionetco 10.11.21

I would not say that I liked this film, but literally after watching, I decided to watch all the episodes starting from the first, and since I watched the previous parts in fragments, and did not see the original trilogy at all, then the general picture of the events taking place in this film rather vague, for example, I had to pause at some points and read the information on Wikipedia about the same Han Solo and other heroes. Well, let's see what's so great that the whole world is crazy about them !?