3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Y2J 10.11.21 08:48 pm

Do you manage to do painful holds? (WWE 2K16)

I have never managed to win by submission.
13 Comments
Sort by:
h
hawk925 10.11.21

Alex Y2J
yes I learned, now I drag every fight on subminisin

h
hawk925 10.11.21

I do not use acceleration, it only interferes, there is no need to try to keep up with the enemy's strip and hold it to the end, for example, I touched it, it runs clockwise, so I move counterclockwise, I touched it again for 1 second, it runs counterclockwise , and I meet it clockwise, and so on until you subdue, it is difficult to explain in words, I play on the legend if that, of course, at the beginning of the battle you will not succeed, but the method works in 99% of cases

A
Alex Y2J 10.11.21

hawk925
Thanks for the idea, I'll try the same)

T
The happiest 10.11.21

Alex Y2J won
2 times with pains and lost about 3 times, it is also difficult to achieve and rarely, however, there is little time for the game and I play a maximum of 1-2 matches in the evenings

t
turook 10.11.21

with weak opponents, it turned out to win by submission in the very first minutes after wrestling)))

U
U_Scarecrow_U 10.11.21

There seems to be a trick that at the time of using the technique, your stamina bar should be higher than that of the opponent. And then, even if he is a champion of champions with stats exceeding yours by 20 values, you are wine. However, I haven't played myself yet, judging by Shuss' streams, so I might be wrong.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 10.11.21

Don't hesitate to ask a question. How to go out as your wrestler in pants matches? There are two Persian models. One in boots, tank top and pants. The second model is in boots, shorts, T-shirt. A Persian in shorts goes into battle. In 2k15, the character calmly went into battle in my pants, in 2k16 not. Maybe you need to change something in the settings or how to choose something before the battle?

T
The happiest 10.11.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
suit before the fight, choose which one is in the pants and that's it!

R
Reddington1371 10.11.21

I use them and extinguish opponents, otherwise the pin does not always help

A
Andrey Barkov 10.11.21

I'm not very good with painful ones, except for fights with ... Sina ... Mr. Never give up surrenders in 4 matches out of 5, and it is not necessary to carry out a finisher, as in the case of KO

T
The happiest 10.11.21

here you give me how many painful I do, but I can't force the opponent to surrender, it can of course affect that I play 1-2 matches per evening, but I don't understand how people win, that is, I understand the principle of submission, but I can't really do it!

M
Mr_Andrea 10.11.21

U_Scarecrow_U
AVE WYCC. STARINA IS BACK

h
hawk925 10.11.21

most of all enrages that the computer makes a hold after the submission of the finisher, it is almost impossible to throw off such a hold, this complete dibilism just completely kills the atmosphere of real wrestling, on consoles the same thing, and the developers did not even scratch to fix this shit