3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex hawk 10.11.21 09:29 pm

Looking for high level monsters! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does anyone have information where you can find monsters of the highest possible level? So far, I just found a good place for pumping Geralt here, but if there are more terrible mobs, share the coordinates. Thanks.
All 3 types of glavoglazov level 37-38.
They give about 40-50 experience points for each at level 37-38.
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
KANOV 10.11.21

On the Faroes in a cave (entrance from the south by the water). There are also endriags, which are to hell with a poisonous head-eye (like even 2).

A
Alexxx Nufar 10.11.21

NO I saw another GlavOlaz !!

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 10.11.21

On Ard Skellig somewhere in the mountains there is a tower with a chest, it contains blueprints for the gloves of the bear school and something else, a cyclops walks near the tower, which level I don’t remember, but at about level 28 there was a mortal danger for me, though I flunked it on the first try. And literally 10-15 meters away there is a wyvern of not very high level, but there is something useful in the chest next to it.

V
Vedge_Antilles 10.11.21

Pavel0198
Actually, the place you are describing is located in Velen in the very south of the location west of the nilf military camp

m
muromez 10.11.21

On the island ... I don't remember what kind of boat an overgrown Cyclops sailed ... and even the coolest for me was the highest vampire or katakan ... I don't remember exactly. But he also got to me on the islands ... after the mission about genie when you catch him with yen climbing the mountains there in a dilapidated tower he ...

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

There is an island to the north of Ard Skellige, where another person issues a quest to find books ("Spirit of Freedom"). Here on this island there is a very high level archigryphon (in ng + it has 70 or 80 levels)

T
TheKep 10.11.21

Alex Hawk
skellige, there are monsters with a good level

A
Alex hawk 10.11.21

Wild Rider
Yes, but unfortunately he is only one and was killed long ago (level 48 in a regular game).

N
Nikolai S 10.11.21

The most serious rival is the Keymaster from DLS Stone Hearts, and the most powerful head-eye in the mission The Lost Brother was caught in the mine, on the border of Velen and Novigrad.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 10.11.21

Vedge_Antilles
I walked around the Nilfgaard camp only once, around the beginning of the game. And I got to the place I described closer to the end of the game, when I was crawling around the islands.
By the way, muromez mentioned him too.

m
muromez 10.11.21

The fire griffin is also good ... which is near the "cheese castle"

A
Alexxx Nufar 10.11.21

Alex Hawk
Are you a talking eggplant? You are the monster! :)

M
Mercurionio 10.11.21

Nikolai S
There is only one problem with the head-eye: the oriole and there is no problem. But the key keeper - yes, he steamed it up =))

M
Mrfiodark 10.11.21

Mercurionio
In my opinion, the ghost with pictures is more worn out.

M
Mercurionio 10.11.21

Mrfiodark
Well here xs . Yes, at first it was hard, even the swallow was almost completely exhausted. Then he understood how to beat him and stupidly held him near the paintings in order to quickly interrupt the heal. Fortunately, the Kven was healed normally like that.
PS: of the bosses, the demonic Olgerd was generally more enraged because the incoming splash pierced the block, which, if hit, accidentally, clones was fatal =)))