3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Berkut12 10.11.21 09:29 pm

How far cry primal did (Far Cry: Primal)

1.Take a map and melee weapons with farcry4
2.Add controlled beasts
3.tribes
4.Done! No one will even understand that we just remade farcry 4
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Chichigin 10.11.21

Berkut12
The game is nothing, played for two hours and returned the money. Bought Dark Souls 3 I'm waiting

B
Berkut12 10.11.21

Hrenase +5 +7 how cute you are all the same

x
xoen 10.11.21

Berkut12
Revelation is direct. Just saw a comparison of maps on the net? It's been news for a couple of weeks now.
The cards were compared even before the game was released.

V
VALERSON0502 10.11.21

Gentlemen, I don’t want to offend or reproach anyone for something, but my question is: For half a month you have been talking the same thing about the mediocrity and uselessness of Primal. Every day, and every other day, you create left-wing topics, according to the principle: "about nothing." And for what purpose in general? People have played and are playing Primal. Maybe it's time to forget about such an unnecessary game as Primal, and switch to something you need. For this behavior on the part of some individuals causes some bewilderment: is it really that you really don't need Primal? Or there is a banal "mad freeloaders" that a pirate was taken away from them. I apologize for the words, but I cannot find another explanation for this behavior.

G
Gutsz 10.11.21

How to make a topic:
1. We went to the site http://www.playground.ru/
2. We went to the Far Cry Primal forum
3. Clicked the button - "New Topic"
4. And you 're done)

H
Hirok 10.11.21

VALERSON0502
"Hey, passer-by, come in, but have not received yet" ©

T
The_Villages 10.11.21

VALERSON0502
banal "mad freeloaders" that the pirate
Ahahah was taken away from them ... Hmm.

x
xoen 10.11.21

Gutsz
5. PROFIT!
:)

L
LOVKY 10.11.21

The freebie is over and it’s burnt, some can only drool on youtube, let them say that the game is shit once on torrents, if there is no pirate, then the game is shit, the brain of these homeless people is starting to compare what cards!

A
Ashley33 10.11.21

Berkut12
is wrong -
1. Take a map and melee weapons with farcry3
2. add the ability to throw a "cat" on the rocks and the ability to mount an elephant from farcry4
3. add controlled animals
tribes 5. Ready! Nobody even understands that we just redid farcry 3

A
Ashley33 10.11.21

VALERSON0502 wrote:
there is a banal "mad freeloaders" that the
lucky owner of the license was taken away from them ? glad I threw 30 bucks on the 3rd part amateur mod? Wipe down - for example, I am a happy owner of an absolutely free version of far cry primal - to activate and launch the game in the topic about crack, they brought about 15 different yupley accounts with this game, except that you need to catch the activation time, in the early morning all the accounts are perfectly activated and you play the updated one license, with patches and other delights, and (rub twice) even with excellent Denuvo protection, which works and does not allow the villains to spiral my pirate.

P
Paul_SH 10.11.21

Ashley33 wrote:
denuvo that works and prevents villains from pirating my pirate
answer by denuvo authors