3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makavelli 10.11.21 09:29 pm

In what sequence do we go through Oblivion (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Hello everyone!
The topic may not be relevant, but still, I would like to hear your feedback and stories.
In general, I did not start playing the game from the main quest, I left the dungeon (prison) and reached the church, but I did not run into the kvatch and free it.
He began to pass quests for the black brotherhood, quests for thieves, then for magicians and a little for the guild of fighters.
He completed all the quests for the magicians and became an Archmage.
Now, being at level 17, I went to save KWATCH. To be honest, it's a bit tricky ... after all, at level 17, many monsters attack immediately.
I wanted to ask another question, is the main quest thread big or not?
50 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frieda 10.11.21

Makavelli, the game was played in almost the same order as you: Dark Brotherhood, guild of thieves, guild of mages, main quest, guild of fighters (not completely). Only to free Kvatch I went with the 26th level. Passed almost all the side quests before that ...

M
Makavelli 10.11.21

Hey!
Probably it was difficult to free, since at level 26 the number of monsters increases by a certain number,
I can not only understand, will the next gates of the drenching all be on the story quest or will you have to look for them?

F
Frieda 10.11.21

Hi.
Probably it was difficult to free, since at level 26 the number of monsters increases by a certain number,
Yes , bearable ... At first I fought honestly with the Daedra, and when all the guards were even killed, I just passed under invisibility. Fortunately, when I was playing as a thief-like character, I learned this spell by the 26th level. =)
I can not only understand, will the next gates of the drenching all be on the story quest or will I have to look for them?
According to the storyline, you need to close the gates near each city, you will have to look for the rest yourself (if you want) ...

J
Juggler 10.11.21

There will be no difficulties in finding the gate, because they are there at every step.

M
Makavelli 10.11.21

It is clear, yesterday I interrogated the kvatch became a blade and decided to go through the arena ... completed the quest with the arena champion!
And where did you go after Kvatch? And I also wanted to forgive, I can’t learn the captivity of the soul in any way, I wonder if my level is small?

M
Makavelli 10.11.21

I, in the fight for kvatch, overwhelmed everyone ... I broke all the weapons, I ran out of repair hammers, ran back and took the swords from those guards, then slowly cut them out ...

F
Frieda 10.11.21

And where did you go after Kvatch?
Further, on the main quest. I could not leave the poor civilians of the empire in trouble! =)
Then came the plugins ... =)
I can't learn the captivity of the soul
in any way , In what sense "learn"? Can't you just read it (cast), or is the code not added to the page when buying? In the first case - pump mysticism (he seems to be responsible for capturing souls), in the second ... it's a glitch. Or you are opening the wrong page in your inventory. And you may not have enough mana ...
broke all the weapons out of repair hammers
Wow! What difficulty do you play?

I
ILYHA 218 10.11.21

It is best to first go through the guild of fighters and the arena, because after passing them we will receive a constant stream of income.

F
Frieda 10.11.21

ILYHA 218 The best
first to go through the guild of fighters and the arena, because after completing them, we will receive a constant stream of income.
After passing TB - too ...

M
Makavelli 10.11.21

I'm playing right now at level 18, but I extinguish everyone, albeit for a long time, but everyone.
why didn’t I understand what kind of income flow? is it money or what?
It seems to me that money is not particularly necessary there ... and if it is necessary, then only in order to shake the skills

When I passed for the magicians, one chick tells me that I would put that thread in a magic chest, and there would be something like that ...
but I didn't understand what to put there and how much ...
who did this quest otvette ... ???

I
ILYHA 218 10.11.21

2 Makavelli
Constant flow - they will put money and little things into the chest at some (I don't remember) time intervals. The higher the level, the more and better they put. At the 37th level, they put me 2400 gold and things of a thousand by 3.

And in the chest you need to put ingredients for alchemy. I put one, in a day there are already two

B
BB2000 10.11.21

This is in the guild of fighters, when you pass it, then every month, in the chest, the salary :)
In fact, money is needed, even very much, for example, to buy a house, create zaglu, the more powerful, the more expensive.
And even more so at the initial levels, it is only possible to change a magic weapon-armor after level 50 of the gunsmith, but for now the steeper it is, the more expensive it is. Well, then, distribute from left to right :)))

R
Rolengou 10.11.21

I think it's best to start with the fighters guild, then the mages guild, the main quest, thieves, assassins

T
Two of one 10.11.21

The original is mine quest, everything else. With LLC - everything else, mine quest))

D
Drakyla33 10.11.21

Why teach the spell of capturing souls? There is an easier way to capture them. To the southwest of the imperial city, there is a fort not far from the coast. An aunt sits in it. This aunt has a sword "Umbra", which captivates souls. They came, they saw, they won. True, she is a strong infection and it is better to fight with her with magic weapons. Moreover, stripping it off you will receive excellent armor, which can be further enchanted. I flunked it on the 1st level.

N
Nintendo Wii 10.11.21

Gilbia Fighters, mine, TB, Thieves Guild. Mages could not get through, a nasty bug crawled out from somewhere!

U
User 310037 10.11.21

mine quest, all the side effects (almost) and all guilds. (+ knights of nine). what is tb?

N
Nintendo Wii 10.11.21

The Dark Brotherhood

U
User 310037 10.11.21

aaaaaa ... Toda passed! Sank, Sturmraben! You are good people!

D
Daedra 10.11.21

First, I went through side quests, guilds, and then the main current.