3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreamfall fan 10.11.21 09:29 pm

What do you hear about the new part? (Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands)

I suggest writing here.
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyrus4321 10.11.21

so far it looks like only fat NOTHING

H
Hunter_Nikolay 10.11.21

Yes, time has passed normally since the release of the last part. It's time for something to rivet already.

D
Dimover 10.11.21

I've also thought about the new part. Apparently the last part was draining and they began to forget about the series. especially since there is an assain-creed, in which there are more chips, features, dial-ups, and so on. they will create a competitor for themselves.
vryatli in 2012 there will be a new part. Perhaps in the years 13-14 they will do the 6th part. 2004-2005 2005-2010 .... 2010-2013 so probably
I would like the PP2008 setting, there is only the mechanics of the battle from 2-3 princes and it will be cool ...
Part 5 about the assassin-prince was a frank freebie. I hope the creators will not finally trample the series

L
Lex2156 10.11.21

the series began to be forgotten
But how can you forget about the prince? You just need to take a break from the assassin and take care of the prince. )))

V
Vyrus4321 10.11.21

I'm also looking forward to the sequel to the 2008 prince. I liked the fights so much, a straight sword dance. The most interesting thing there was continuously hitting the combo x13, my longest. That's cool, huh? 13 different picturesque techniques one after another. and the story is exciting enough, the sequel just imposes itself.

M
Migel Gross 10.11.21

I read somewhere that they want to restart the series ... But, in general, I would like to see the continuation of the 2008 game.

C
CaIIIeR 10.11.21

I had great fun playing 2008 Prince of Persia. I enjoyed the graphics, physics, beautiful locations. The ONLY thing I didn't like was the need to collect these glowing balls. Horror! At the end of the game, I already could not stand them: (((

G
GUnit 2 10.11.21

Nikher is not heard about the new prince, but one thing is for sure ... it will be released in 2014.

I
InFormoZavR 10.11.21

It is unlikely that fans of the Persian Prince will get a sequel this 2014. Yubisoft has exhausted its ideas regarding this game and a certain financial crisis of the company also leaves its mark on the further fate of the game. Most likely, the "Prince Persia" brand will be sold. These are just my assumptions.

k
kulman 10.11.21

It seemed like infa appeared that the brand of Prince of Persia still belongs to Mekner, and yubisoft made games under license. If so, then it is understandable why there are no new games in the universe. But I don't know how true this information is.