3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
X-Raiden 10.11.21 09:29 pm

Walkthrough quests (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

We write here who completed what quests and how.
81 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuvachok 10.11.21

The driver is easy to pass the main thing is to buy cartridges

J
John Smith 10.11.21

I have such a problem ... all text quests are in English (although the version is Russian) are there any patches, or other ways to fix this somehow?

S
Sholah_Weras 10.11.21

I would like to ask, what was the most difficult quest for you?
I had it, that is, it was, some kind of crap with 4 white and 4 black checkers (in my opinion). I sat all day (really !!!), but somehow I did it !!!

d
driverok 10.11.21

Kak projti kvest gde podnajt nado reputaciju wurnala?

g
gliga142 10.11.21

Narod a kto nitj znajet kak projti quest gde nada iz 1 vse v 0 prevratitj? ne kak ne pojmu etu podskazku che ja toka uzhe ne delal tupaja kakajato podskazka = (

R
Reisenman 10.11.21

Really difficult: a submarine - rescuing an animal in a container, pulling a champion out of the virtual world - failed; where it is necessary to save the agent - to open the door, solving the problem about the devoured and devoured - the logic is broken - but I still got through.

S
SLIma4ok 10.11.21

And who else went through the quest where on the bathyscaphe you need to pick up some thing

g
gliga142 10.11.21

Yes, bullshit, you just need to think about it and practice

C
CRAZY MOUSE 10.11.21

The most difficult quest where you need to get the title of "Eluni", steamed all night, wrote 2 sheets of notebook combinations until I was perfect, and another problem in the quest about the drug lord "Barzukhan", where you need to find out how much a female "gibberdog" or "clay pus" or "Globrodrykha", I don't remember exactly, will run until he leads the hunter to a male, a parasite and a lazy person, lying in some puddle, probably in a drunken snot.

I
Ivan Payne 10.11.21

Anyone hovering over the "raise the game junkral" quest in the addon?
my magazines are arrested, and those that I buy from a pirate are sold ... but still you can't go through the quest like that

P
Pretor 10.11.21

Magazines bought from a bearing are also arrested without question. You give a bribe to the censor 5000 - and he puts 0 and the magazine is arrested. No words ...

P
Pretor 10.11.21

All logs must be approved by censors and appear to be shipped the same day. Moreover, it is necessary to constantly increase the circulation. With two major cities, I had a circulation of at least 20 thousand. But dozens should have design and literary style. Only then are sales going to the maximum. An interesting quest. The submarine is atstoy. I finally got it. Scored on her. IMHO - the absolute majority of text quests - a very big respect!

P
Pretor 10.11.21

The ending of the quest Amnesia (the elimination of the drug lord) is weird. Nobody needs a formula for counting (let all the advisers use it to put it in themselves, they know where), since the result does not work. The answer is not suitable for solving the problem. The logic is broken. Here's what came up to open the door in the basement of the bunker - day 3 -70, 4-150.5-310.6-630.7-1270.8-2550.9-5110. And don't search the bodies of the killed guards. For this, I lost twice as much health as in battles (either a trap in my pocket, or a knife stabbed by the unfinished ones).

p
pashenka 10.11.21

Please tell me in the "depth" quest where it is necessary to raise the UFO, why, for example, the sea level is 6590 and the object is located at 6750 bathyscavs stupidly beating on the bottom and there is no UFO. WHAT TO DO????

P
Pretor 10.11.21

I scored on this quest. It takes too long to suffer or calculate everything down to a millimeter to pass it. IMHO is the worst quest ever. The rest is at a high level.

m
mifora 10.11.21

pretor absolutely agree ... he is too ... complicated

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 10.11.21

He answered in time ...

I
Ice_nigga 10.11.21

And on a quest I hung up where you walk through the maze, collect eggs, and then you need to fight, I found the right amount of eggs, but I could not get out of the maze!

m
mifora 10.11.21

Remember how you walked))
Ruslan is better late than still late_

-
-Jack- 10.11.21

Quest about the pyramid
Riddle of the achreologian Answer
-Snow-white bull
In the main riddle, one or the other letters
Age, names and character:
1. Moikhrenes (dirty)
2. Seremtut (coward)
3. Ramzets (merry fellow)
4. Vertepopes (womanizer)
5. Anusptis (glutton)
6.Eptimat (fighter)
7.Zampolot (clever)

Borzukhan 1.
Fly to the haze
2. Listen to the conversation
3. Listen further
4. Shoot bearings from a rifle
5. Search the bodies of bearings
6. Approach a lying person
7. Ask him about everything he knows about Borzukhan 8.
Fly into the forest
9. Go to the house
10. Break in and stun Borzukhan from the stuner
11. Fly to the general and give him Borzukhan 12.
Fly to the lake
13. Enter the cave
14. Find a secret passage
15. Open the door with a rifle (if it is closed)
16. Go right
17. Go left
18. Shoot the bearing of the reactor
19. Set the explosives
20. Dump it before it's too late

Banquet
1. Put on a uniform of belts and
harness 2. We meet the Malok ambassadors properly
3. We greet the prince
4. We cut him with all our strength in the jaw
We greet the princess 6. Kiss her hand
7 .We lead the ambassadors to the banquet hall
8. Knife and fork we stick into the table
9. We stand on the side of the prince
10. We are waiting for the beginning of the conversation
11.We talk about the story about the order, cut from the planking of Terron 12.We are
going to bring something to drink
13.Give the officer in the ear and take his cart
14.Pick the chef in the eye and roll the cart into the hall
15.We make a toast in verse
16.We drink a drink in one gulp in a glass
17. We give presents to the
18. Prince BEAUTIFUL SHELLS.
19.Princesa super rifle
20.Children's knapsack
21.We invite the prince to go fishing on the planet-customer

Faryuki
1.Spray vonilin on "Shaggy"
2.Put into the "Shaggy"
car 3.Put into the "Blue
filling " "Boot"
5. Send Schnobel through the checkpoint
6. Shake and sprinkle cologne on the "Bolshoi"
7.Spray with vonilin on the "Big"
8.throw over the fence "Boot"
9.Put in the wheelbarrow "Big"
10.Put in the wheelbarrow "Yellow-
eye " 11.Put in the wheelbarrow "Boot"
12.Send the Dowels through the checkpoint
13.Spray with vonilin to "Striped"
14. to throw over the fence "Boot"
15. to throw over the fence "Blue
filling " 16. to put in the wheelbarrow "Blue
filling " 17. to put in the wheelbarrow "Striped"
17. to put in the wheelbarrow "Boot"
18. to send the Pugel through the checkpoint

Player
Here you need to draw a line from 2 to 8 bypassing 5
123 1 | 3
456 = 4 | 6
789 7 | 9

Jumper The
colors and order of platforms are written here
Example:
Red-1
Red-2
Yellow-3
-------------
Yellow 2
Red 3
Change battery
Purple 3
Purple 2
Blue 2
Green 3
Finish

Robots
A fairly simple quest, although very dependent on chance. Before each fight, you need to go to the bar and communicate with its regulars in order to determine the weak and strong sides of the opponents. Having learned about the preferences of the opponents, you need to act in accordance with the information received in the battle. So, if the opponent likes to use a missile attack, then the predominant method of defense should be an anti-missile maneuver, if the enemy loves torpedoes, then you need to defend yourself with a jammer. You can also spare some money and improve your offense in the workshop.
After you win three required battles, you will be offered to take part in clandestine battles for an additional reward. In this case, you will be given a powerful robot, but there will be no
information about the enemy and each subsequent enemy will be more and more powerful. Unfortunately, the reward for these battles can only be called symbolic - 250, 500, 1000 ... credits. These amounts are usually very small compared to the cost of the main part of the assignment. These battles can be ended at any time.

Driver
In order to collect the required amount, you will have to work as a truck driver, transporting goods and passengers in the territory resembling the wild west. There is no definite way of passing, so I will give only general advice Money can be earned by odd jobs, bringing passengers, or by cargo transportation. Routes can be as follows:
Mines (coal at 5 ducats per ton) - Shpik (sell coal for 12 hours per ton)
Landfill (metal at 10 ducats per ton) - Lard (sell metal at 23 hr per ton)
Farm (spinach at 25 duc per ton) - Mines (sell spinach at 45 h per ton)
Rubidium mines (from the farm side) there is a larger truck, so it is worth taking it.
In a car workshop, it is advisable to make spikes on the truck, which will greatly facilitate disassembly on the roads.
In the Scorpions bar you can take a traveling companion to the Spik bearing. Upon arrival at Shpik, the bearing will give back its gun.
When meeting on the roads, you can either pay for travel (if you have money), or break away from the pursuers (if there is no load), or board the enemy. When a gun appears, you can shoot at the bandits.
After 900 gold pieces have been collected, you need to go to the Iroquois to redeem Roland.

Diver There
are several ways to complete the task. Here is the shortest way to remove a warhead from a rocket. Having plunged under the water, we send the container down and swim after it. Having passed the lock in the wall, we investigate the mine. We find a blockage at the bottom of the mine and in two steps we clear it, assign a red card. We swim to the control center and, looking around there, we find a yellow card in the terminal. We sail out of the control center and move to the wardroom. There we see another card in the terminal, insert
into it all previously discovered and we begin to work. It is required to open the missile hatches with the help of the launching device. We finish working with the terminal, sail out of the wardroom. We see that the hatch to the missile silo has opened in the airlock. We go down there and screw the head off the rocket. After that, we put the head in the container and send it upstairs, while we ourselves cling to the halyard and go up next. Having got to the ship, we give the command to sail immediately and begin to think about returning to the customer planet.

There is also a possibility to leave the underwater station with the help of a bathyscaphe. But I propose to consider this ability for you on your own.

Amnesia
After waking up in the hospital and paying the bill for our treatment, we go free. The state - as after a week of binge - I don't remember anything, I don't know anything, I can't imagine what to do. First you need to find out what we have forgotten on this planet. We go to the spaceport and search our own ship. This does not add clarity, but now we have a stuner. Before further adventures, it is better to make a few preparations. At the grocery store we buy a bottle of vodka, and at the hunting store we buy a silencer and a telescopic sight.

Having prepared in this way, we go to the house of the orderly who picked us up. Before going to him, we listen to the voices coming from the next apartment. We enter there, we jam the maloka with a stunner and demand from the bearing of the weapon. We are becoming the happy owners of an automatic shotgun. So that the bandits who robbed the apartment do not suffer, we destroy both. And from the arriving law enforcement officer we pay off with the help of a bottle of vodka.

Next, we go to the orderly. After talking with him, we learn about the Gaalets from the bar "Golden Lily". We are heading there. The Gaalese partially restores our memory with his story and, having provided the password, sends us to the hunting store. Arriving there, we say the password and get a card with the location of the drug lord and several cartridges for the gun. We return to the bar and, together with the Gaalian, go to the mafiosi's villa.

Now the combat part of the mission begins. Hiding in the bushes, we shoot at the first guard. We go around the house and, having met two guards, we order the Gaalian to shoot at one, while we ourselves deal with the other. We go into the house and go down to the bunker. Together with the Gaalian we shoot the bearings and pursue the escaped guard. He will stop at a locked door. To open the door you need to solve a problem. For those who do not want to think about it, I give a formula for calculating the lock code: X = (10 * (2 ^ n)) - 10; where n is the number of days. When the door opens, we go there. We open the nearest door and paralyze the malok sitting at the table. We examine the monitors and go down to the lower floor. Having burst into the drug lord's office, we run into an ambush and prefer to save our life by surrender.

After that, you can laughingly learn about what our mission really was on this planet.

The quest has several additional options. So, with the help of the password received from the killed bearing (who still had a small friend), you can get into the clutches of the bandits of Bullet Kosoruky. If you get out of this confrontation with honor, then the player's pockets will be replenished with additional cartridges. At the drug lord's villa, you can kill a large number of guards, while diligently turning out their pockets.

Master of Iike-Bana
This quest, according to the developers of the game, is the largest in the game. This is really so, the quest is huge, so I will try to briefly describe its possible passage and give some tips.

Arriving on the planet, we go to the "Tired Gamer" bar. There you can listen to the impressions of experienced players, but, more importantly, you can also buy a card for virtual money. This money will be added to the starting amount in the game. After that, you can go to the Second Life pavilion and connect to the game.

Next, I will give one of the fastest possible quest passages. But remember that you can wander around the world of the game for a long time, opening up all the new possibilities. Also, before following this walkthrough, I recommend reading the tips and advice set out after it.

We leave for the Village. Approaching the merchant of magical items, we buy a book of the Spirit and one of the amulets of Light, Harvest or Spirit to choose from. We leave from the merchant and read the book of magic. We cast the Concentration spell (it became available after studying the book) and turn off the pause.

We approach the crying girl. We find out the cause of her grief and with the help of the Healing spell we heal her mother. As a reward for our good deed, we receive a rose. We leave for the Crossroads.

From the Crossroads we step into the Dark Forest. Upon entering, we control the value of Concentration - if it is less than 90, then either we cast the spell of Concentration, or we drink a potion of Intuition. Entering the Forest, we notice a small path located to the west of the main one. We need it, we go along it. In the clearing we find a flower of many flowers and take it with us. Then we follow the well-trodden path into the forest. We turn from it onto an untrodden path, and then we go along an overgrown path. Having found the skeleton of a Gaalian, we direct the magic of the Spirit on it. This revives the ghost of the Gaal magician, who asks to strengthen the flow of the Spirit. This is what we do. As a reward, we choose magical capabilities, which will increase our Spirit magic by four units. After that, we leave and get out of the Forest along the familiar path.

Now we go along the overgrown path to the left. We wade through the jungle to the exit to the path and stomp along it. On the way, we will be constantly bitten by bees, causing damage 4-7. If the need arises, then you need to stop and rest, casting a Healing spell or drinking a potion. When there is only one spurt left before leaving the forest (the corresponding inscription will appear), you need to take a break and raise your concentration to 100. Having got out into the clearing, we notice the body. We examine it, take away the found things and plunge into the stream.

Refreshed, we approach the house. You can have a long and interesting conversation with the hostess, but I suggest the shortest way, giving only the necessary information:

“Master! Open the gate ... "
" Oh, yes, let me introduce myself , madam ... "
" What could be more beautiful ... "
As a reward for politeness and a rose flower, we get the "Ice Bee" spell. It can be used 5 times in the entire game, but against the Great Mage it will only work 1 time. Therefore, 4 charges can be safely spent.

We return to the Village. Having entered the healer's hut, we sell him a multicolor, while buying potions of Magic and Health. We go to the Crossroads, and from it to the Magic Source. There we store all the potions in the chest, so that no more than one of each type remains. We swim in the Spring. After that, we return to the Crossroads, and from it we step into the Cave of Riddles.

Entering the Cave, choose the Path of Will. There you will need to defend against the attacks of the demigods. Here are the possible ways of repelling their attacks:

First demigod. If he attacks with Air, then we put the protection of the Earth. If Water, then Fire.
Second demigod. If he attacks with Air, then we put the protection of Water. If the Earth, then Air.
Third demigod. If he attacks with Water, then we put the protection of Fire. If by the Spirit, then by the Spirit.
As a reward for these actions, we get a full set of potions. Now you can go down the path of Wisdom. There you have to answer three riddles. The correct answers are as follows:

Death
Water
Fire
As a reward, choose the Harvest or Wind amulet.

If you have enough money, then you don't have to go on the path of Knowledge. Otherwise, we go there. There you will need to influence different types of magic on multi-colored flames in the following order:

on Yellow - Spirit
on Red - Water
on Blue - Earth
on Violet - everything except Fire
for Green - everything except Air.
We will receive a lot of money as a reward.

We return to the Crossroads, and from it to the Village. We buy potions and again go to the Crossroads, and then to the Magic Source. Free up one space for each type of potion by transferring the excess to the Chest. We swim in the Well and move to the Buyer. We sell extra books and ask the Buyer for help. We agree to help with the rats and the basement. In the battle with rats, the most effective spells of mass destruction are Fireball (fire + air), Geyser (water + earth), Fire Blade (fire + spirit). Having killed all the animals, we get a small reward and the location of the Buyer - now he is ready to give us a potion that doubles our health.

We return to the Source of Magic. By this time, the hero should already be the owner of the "Ultimate set" (see notes). If not, then you still need to wander around the world, knocking out money from its inhabitants to buy the required things. When we are ready, we proceed to the training camp for the battle with the Great Magician.

We use the money to buy the missing potions. Before going to the Magician, the following conditions must be met:

All parameters are restored to the Source.
Concentration raised to 100.
Increase your Magic level (potions) to the maximum. At least one potion of Magic and Health must remain in your pocket.
Raise health to 50 (no longer worth it).
There must be at least 312 coins in your pocket.
Now we go to the Buyer and double his health. From there we stomp to the Wizard's Castle. Having met the Guardian, we answer as follows:

Always ready!
Yes sir!
Give him the required amount
The last action will increase the power of Fire by one. Next, we proceed to the battle with the Great Magician. Here are some pointers to help you in this battle:
The tactics of the Magician are constantly changing, and you need to act during the battle. But the peculiarity of the AI ​​is such that, having felt that the player can be finished off with one spell, he will necessarily utter it, or freeze the player in order to finish off the next move. In addition, realizing that he himself can be killed with one spell, the Mage is healed, paralyzes the player or puts a Shield in order to survive. At the same time, he does not know about the Ice Bee spell, which breaks through the Shield and deals 8-12 damage, so it is better to use LP on finishing moves, or in a critical situation to make the Mage take care of his own health and forget about the player. Unfortunately, having felt the effect of the Ice Bee on himself, the Great Mage neutralizes the spell, and it can no longer be used. In addition, the Great Magician tries to maintain a high level of Concentration - over 70.

There are three ways to defeat the Mage:

Mutual exhaustion and a draw
Exhaustion of the Mage
Death of the Mage
The better the victory, the greater the exchange rate of the money left after the game for galactic credits.

Below are some tips and tricks.

After reading the magic books are no longer needed, and they can be sold from the Buyer.
With Concentration more than 90, you can find a secret clearing and avoid a trap, in addition, a high Concentration increases the likelihood of finding a wallet with money, 3-4 wallets can be found in the Village and near the Crossroads, since time does not go, you can run back and forth, to find all the wallets that appear when entering the location.
Potions and spells can raise magic, health and concentration above the maximum - magic up to 10 and up to 100 units each parameter, but be careful: these bonuses will disappear after visiting the Source.
If the phrase “you noticed something shiny” appears, pick up a wallet. Check regularly at the Village and at the Crossroads.
At each visit to the Village, the maximum amount of money should be left with the Witch Doctor. Therefore, when going to the Village, if there is no place for new potions, but there is money, then it is better to put the excess of potions in the Chest or drink, having previously plunged into the Source.
Seeing a "strange black formation" at the Crossroads, do not throw anything there! On the contrary, the wallet should be lifted immediately.
When attacked by a monster, it is better to run away, losing 10% of your cash.
On the way to the Source, you can face a racketeer, this path is free from monsters. You can choose any options - there will be no consequences, although the option "A in the eye" deprives the player of 1 hit point and 20 concentration, and "You have a pretty penny" - 1 coin.
In the Cave, you can stumble upon a level designer and get another multi-color. In total, the Witch Doctor takes no more than 2 flowers, giving out money and a Potion of Magic in return.
The ultimate set that a player can have and which gives maximum efficiency when sent to the Mage: 3 potions of all types with you. Two amulets. 312 coins (preferably for a bonus). 1 elixir of Concentration, 2 Magic and 2-3 Health in the chest.
Quest reference.

Spells

Healing: Spirit and Water. Restores 7 units of health.
Concentration: Earth and Spirit. Concentration + 15 units, but not higher than 100.
Vampirism: Air and Spirit. Enemy -3, player +3 health.
Fire Blade: Fire and Spirit. Deals 8 points of damage.
Shield: Air and Earth. Gives protection against harmful effects for 1 turn
Geyser: Water and Earth. Damage 4-6. Take 50% of 1 Spirit Power from the enemy and give the player
Meteor: Fire and Earth 5 points of damage. 20% stun the enemy for 1 turn
Fireball: Fire + Air 5 points of damage and -5 Concentration of the enemy
Absent-mindedness: Fire and Water Concentration of the enemy -10
Freeze: Air and Water Freezes the enemy for 1 turn and takes 2 health away from him
Ice Bee: Air, Spirit and Water - 2 times for 4-6 damage, 100% chance. When hitting the magic Shield, only 1 bee deals damage.
Amulets of

Wind: Air + 1, Spirit + 1
Waves: Air + 1, Water + 1
Light: Fire + 1, Air + 1
Harvest: Earth + 1, Water + 1
Blood: Spirit + 2
Will: Concentration +10 Rat
Monsters

: only in the basement of the Buyer
8 pieces.
Health: 3
Damage: 1-2 (each)
Special: orientated by hearing, no misses
Spells: The
meteor in the basement does not work.
Fireball - kills 2-3 rats
Geyser - kills 1-2
Fire rats . Blade - kills 1-2 rats
Freeze - paralyzes 1 rat
Ice Bee - kills 2 rats
Vampirism - kills 1 rat and gives 3 hits to the player
Dispelling - does not work
Reward:
700 gold, 1 potion of Healing, 1 potion of Intuition, the ability to double the current health of the Buyer 1 time Fight
tactics:
Powerful attack with spells of mass destruction, remembering to raise Concentration.
Wolf: on the road, not in the Forest and on the way to / from the Well, often - near the Village
Health: 12-15
Damage: 3-7 (additional 0-2 Focus)
Accuracy: 80-95
Special:
50% chance to restore 1 point health each turn, but no more than 15 total.
20% chance to dodge Geyser and Fireball for 10 Medium.
Spells:
Fireball - 50% damage dealt 1 more, takes an additional 2-5 Med.
Meteor - can take away 1-2 Concentration
Geyser - can take away an additional 1-2
Fire Concentration . Blade - additionally takes 1 health and 4-8 Concentration.
Reward:
300-540 gold
Combat tactics:
The most powerful, preferably Geyser and Fire spells, Vampirism and Freeze. After dodging him -

Absentmindedness Rat-boar: on the roads, not in the Forest, often - near the Village and on the way from the Source
Health: 20-23
Damage: 5-8
Accuracy: 45-65
Special:
50% chance to deal an additional 1-2 damage
25% chance to take 5 focus and 1 Spirit power away from the player
Spells:
Fireball - 50% deal 1 more damage, takes an additional 2-5 Medium.
Meteor - 50% deal 1 less damage (4 damage), can take 1-2 Medium.
Geyser - 50% Deal 1 less damage (3-5 damage), can take 1-2 Medium.
Fire. Blade - additionally takes 1 health and 4-8 Concentration.
Reward:
420-720 gold
Combat tactics:
The most powerful, preferably Fire spells. Absent-mindedness. Vampirism and Freeze. Meteor and Geyser are not desirable.

Skeleton: Only in the Forest
Health: 12-16
Damage: 4-7
Accuracy: 80-95
Special:
30% chance to reflect a Fire spell on the player, losing 10 Medium.
Cannot be stunned and frozen
Spells:
Fireball - half damage, only 2-3 damage, takes 1-3 Medium.
Fire. Blade - half the damage, only 4 damage
Meteor - increased damage, takes 6 health and 5-7 Med.
Geyser - increased damage, takes 5-8 health and 2-4 med.
Ice Bee - 2x 1-3
Absent- mindedness - does not work
Vampirism - does not work
Reward:
360-660 gold, 1 potion of Healing or Intuition
Combat tactics:
Geyser and Meteor. Other Fire spells are not desirable

Zombies: only in the Forest
Health: 27-35
Damage: 5-10 (additionally subtracts 0-3 Med.)
Accuracy: 60-65
Special:
Poisonous spit every 3-6 turns, subtracts 3 hit points, 5 Med. and paralyzes for 1 turn
Cannot be stunned and frozen
Spells:
Fireball - deals increased damage, 5-7 damage and takes 2-5 Med.
Fire. Blade - increased damage. 10 damage and takes away 3 Concentration
Geyser - deals half damage, only 2-3 damage
Meteor - deals reduced damage, 2-3 damage and takes 2-4 Concentration
Vampirism - the player takes 3 health away, zombies no harm
Absent-mindedness - weak action, subtracts 3-6 Focus
Freeze - adds 2 health to the zombie
Ice Bee - 2x 2-3
Reward:
480-840 gold, 1 potion of Healing or Magic.
Combat tactics:
The most powerful Fire spells. Meteor and Geyser are not desirable. Vampirism and Freeze do not use

Dema: storyline, only in the Forest, after falling into the Trap
Typical zombie, but:
25-58 health
65-73 concentration
Ready to spit already 2-3 turns after the start of the battle
Reward:
1000 gold, 1 Potion of Healing , 1 Potion of Magic

Great Mage: storyline, in the Sorcerer's Castle
Health: 30-35
Damage: no
Accuracy: 100
Magic 6-8 each element
Potions 2 Magic and 2 Intuition
Special:
Owns 10 standard spells, like the player
Empower Spell:
- Spell Healing restores health 8 Mage
- Spell scattering takes 12 Focusing player

Minesterstva
The quest tests your resistance to bureaucracy. Your visit to the ministry should begin with a visit to the secretariat. It is necessary to start an informal conversation with the secretary, asking her name, and then play cards with her. It all depends on your ability to play "point". You need to win a watch and points from her, and then the game will stop by itself. After the secretary loses her glasses, she will no longer be able to vigilantly monitor the trash can, and the cap can be removed from this container of waste items. Having put on a cap, we return to the hall and talk with the commandant. He, noticing our headdress and comparing it with what he saw in his youth, happily answers all questions. So, you can find out from him that the office we needed used to really live in the basement, but now it has moved to the toilet. We go there and knock on the second booth. We answer all the questions of the clerk (the answers do not matter) and, having taken the papers, we return to the secretary. We return her things (it's a pity, of course, but she can't do anything without glasses) and ask to certify the papers.

Now we stomp to the main house. He arranges a little testing to check our sanity. For all his questions, there are several correct answers among the proposed answers, here I will give those that give a 100% positive result:

Turn on the vector, energy and navigation systems, check all the indicators and start the engines.
Gingerbread is too tough for frying. It can only be cooked.
The answer doesn't matter.
They live at the expense of the people.
Expensive weapons.
Further, we learn that all the previous actions were done in vain, and we should immediately go to the head of the transport department. But that is not up to our petty pieces of paper - he urgently needs a fish. We go to our informant - the commandant and we get a fishing rod from him. We leave the ministry and approach the lake. We climb into it, ball with our hands and find a leech. We put on the leech and spank back into the building. There we go down to the basement and throw the fishing rod into the hole with water. We catch a fish. Then we take it to the head of the transport department and complete the quest.

In this quest, you can earn an additional 80 credits by bargaining with the workers in the brush manager's room with a crowbar for 20 credits and using it to break the door in the basement.

Mouzon
Arriving on the planet and sleeping off at the hotel, we proceed to create a super rock band. In theory, all musicians can be found through a computer without leaving the hotel, but this will require a lot of money. Therefore, it is better to run. To begin with, turning on the laptop, we arrange a search for musical instruments and buy strings and drum sticks. Then, so that the computer is not idle, we go to the library and begin to educate ourselves. We read a book about billiards, study the rules of etiquette and modern lyrics. Then we turn off the computer and go to the square.

The first step is to make ourselves look like a normal rock musician. That is, we go to the tattoo parlor, do all possible tattoos and pierce the ear. At the same time, we are interested in the presence of a musician and find out that you can try to look for a keyboard player in the billiard room. We leave and go to the rock club. There we seduce the drummer with a pierced ear and drumsticks and hire a group. We follow the long street, show the tattoos and strings to the guitarist and also invite him to the team. Then we go to the hotel and wait for the night.

We go into the billiard room. Having found a keyboard player, we beat him at billiards and take him to the group. Then we go to the bar, where we simply conquer the bass player with our polite request. We exchange the poetry book received at the hotel for the bass player's consent to participate in a rock group. After that, we return to the hotel and go to bed.

In the morning we go outside and follow to the studio. We order our most expensive song for seven minutes. Then we submit an application for participation in the concert and proceed to rehearsals. We let the money, no matter how much we pity, to improve the skill of the group as a whole and each musician (not forgetting himself or herself) separately. Then we wait for the concert and after drinking a bottle of beer to cheer up, we go to the stadium.

We begin our performance with musical actions. We all play together, and also each musician performs his signature numbers. All this should be interspersed with special effects and hooligan actions. As a result, if everything went as I described earlier, the group's rating should be close to 200 units, which gives a big lead over the competitors.

Here you can earn money by playing billiards.

Amusement park
Purpose: to restore the amusement park to work
Customer: people
Planet of fulfillment: people
Requirements for the player: merchant or warrior

After talking with the communicator and assessing the scale of the disaster, we move on. You can try your luck at slot machines and earn some local money. In general, at the end of the quest, all remaining coins can be exchanged for galactic credits at a favorable rate, so you need to try to earn more of them. So, back to the indicator stone. To begin with, you should go to the left (after all, we have no horse, so there is nothing to lose!). Having pulled out a scroll from the lake, we communicate with the robot inhabiting it. To get the transport necessary for the robot, you will have to correctly answer three questions of Vasilisa. Here are the correct answers:

In the fairy tale "The Magic Ring" Martynko paid Vaska 100 rubles for the cat;
"Go there - I don't know where, bring that - I don't know what"? - this is how the hero was sent in the fairy tale about Fedot the Sagittarius;
Ivan Tsarevich became the husband of the Frog Princess.
After completing testing, we activate the resulting scroll with the spell and become the owner of the green cube. We return to the fork.

Now we follow in the right direction. After waking up after being hit on the head, we choose a weapon for the battle with the Serpent-Gorynych. You can choose any weapon, except for a spear with an ultrasonic tip and a mace with a hydraulic booster. The tactics of the battle will depend on the choice. So, with a crossbow you can fight at a distance, and with a heavy sword only in a direct attack. The best choice, in my opinion, would be a kladenets sword and a shield. Constantly changing tactics, we kill Gorynych. Having received 20 coins and an orange cube, we return to the indicator stone.

From there we go in the only possible direction - straight ahead. To get the blue cube, you will either have to participate in the auction, or, if there are 70 coins, peacefully negotiate with Baba Yaga. At the auction, it will be possible to bargain a cube for 40 coins. If this amount is too high, then before the auction, you should look for additional sources of funding. Answering the question of Kalistrat Mudrilo that “four sayings are false”, we get 50 coins. Now you can take part in the auction. The main thing in trading is not to assign an amount of 25 coins - after that, a loss follows.

Having successfully bargained a cube, we ignore the concert of "Alyonushek International" and continue with the task. In the tavern we raise our health a little (however, if you rent the entire banquet hall for a lot of money, your health will not improve). On the other hand, if the next task is performed correctly the first time, then the value of health no longer plays a special role. The blue cube, the object of this next quest, is in the md square. Having received the cube, we follow further, we communicate with the communicator. The door opens with the password "Sim-Sim, open!".

The cubes must be placed in the cells in such a way that the result is a rainbow, that is, under the letter A - orange, N - green, B - blue, O - blue. Next, we reboot the system, change the money at the rate and return to the customer planet for the award.

Well, that's all for now, then I'll write more.