3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Starus 10.11.21 09:42 pm

Server connection issue (Titanfall)

Help please, the problem is that when you try to connect to the server, the download is stupid and after 10 minutes it gives an error that it was not possible to connect to the server
Are there those who know how to fix this error?
36 Comments
Sort by:
r
realhero1980 10.11.21

The same thing, xs what to do for now ...

S
Starus 10.11.21

in a day or two, everything should be corrected

b
bloomm 10.11.21

Yesterday I played for almost half a day, there were norms, now it does not come in.

L
Likewool 10.11.21

It does not connect, damn it, again a flaw, the main thing to shout is a guarantee of an excellent game, oga

d
dfdsrtre 10.11.21

Same

M
Maniac-x 10.11.21

If you get error 503, then google it and you will understand everything)

r
rainbow6 10.11.21

Here IT appeared to me today:

In the near future, EA promises to fix the problem.

d
dfdsrtre 10.11.21

rainbow6
I also have

d
de_lker580 10.11.21

It seems like those works are being carried out. However, another trick that was promised was seamless updates, right during the game.

d
dfdsrtre 10.11.21

de_lker580
Yeah

M
Maniac-x 10.11.21

Error 503 is generated by the server and means that the server is temporarily unavailable. Most often this happens due to server overload with player requests.

L
Likewool 10.11.21

Yes, yes, EA overseas sites answer that they are aware of the problems that have arisen, the main thing is not to stop buying titanfall, otherwise the balance in the world will be disturbed and they will not be able to restore the game's performance, their techies have already crossed their fingers and turned to shamans for help, so soon everything should work, probably.

r
rainbow6 10.11.21

Taurus0577
What do you mean "don't stop"? :) I've already bought. Let EA work out my loot. It will work - where will they go ... If something in the world collapses - this is balance. This means that what prevents this balance from being is eliminated. If Titanfell won't start, it's a balance. And then we will start playing and will not come off ... And playing for days is harmful. I give EA one day. Then let them return the money. And for moral damage they leave access to Titanfall.

L
Likewool 10.11.21

rainbow6
Don't take it literally. I just gave the abbreviated information available on the foreign site. Well, maybe a little spiced up with metaphors. The general meaning is this: EA know about the problem and are already solving it.

r
rainbow6 10.11.21

Taurus0577
So I shoved a smiley face there. I realized it was a joke. By the way - everything worked for me. To battle !!!

S
Starus 10.11.21

Guys, I asked there are lm people who know what the problem is and how to solve it?

d
dfdsrtre 10.11.21

and it worked for me

I
Ironplayshik 10.11.21

EA won't fix anything!

I
Ironplayshik 10.11.21

EA won't fix anything !! They didn't fix battlefield 4 !!

J
Junkradt 10.11.21

How to be? What to do? How long can you tolerate it Origin's, haven't even rated the game yet!