3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kyrt-kyrt. 10.11.21 09:42 pm

BUREAU OF BETS - Let's go! (Diablo 2)

bets are canceled and returned - 3 bets collected (not enough)
20 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 10.11.21

I will deliberately take a ban for such
a difference? ; D

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

kyrt-kyrt., in HOW will you accept a ban in case of a ban! : D

U
Uncle fred 10.11.21

Ahah, will take the ban with dignity!

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Goodwin Emerald, stand firm! ; D

m
midtone 10.11.21

Let's go, you're all here

r
redoolf 10.11.21

If you have been deceived, please contact G_N, I will deliberately accept a ban for this, no exceptions.
And the ban is for what? This is a common game situation: one player offered to give the runes for something, the other gave, after which the first one disappeared or said that there was no such thing (the screenshots can be answered that they say photoshop). Nothing criminal and contrary to the rules of the server, no one pretended to be the administration.
For such a deception, bans are not given here, so contacting g_n will be useless.

y
yok0o 10.11.21

mrak moi fanat ^ _ ^

I
Immense 10.11.21

kyrt-kyrt. wrote:
although I have not thrown anyone for 4 years.
Everything happens for the first time.

Edit: Kurt, are you already mowing your posts yourself?

r
redoolf 10.11.21

if you are afraid that you will be thrown to the GUL go to the forest of Vasyan))
A very characteristic phrase. It should have been placed at the beginning of the topic in capital letters.
for this they can give a ban if that
All that I can give a ban for is described in the rules of the server. Such a scam does not apply to this.

K
KISfly 10.11.21

And where is the stake on the fact that everyone will be thrown?

m
midtone 10.11.21

Some nouns and inadequate, and for some reason barb gloom from traps with 4k dmg was dying like a saint, in vain they put on him.

m
midtone 10.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
Because he is your friend, I guess)

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

midtone
because all this shnyagi will be muddied up to win a non-name on which no one will bet and all the runes will fly to the "fund", maybe not even for the first time, but "in the end" everything will come to this

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
oh yes, I forgot about the fact that you have a favorite habit of changing the topic, I would not be surprised if later you change something else. good luck

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

now I began to write the norms, otherwise I really thought that you were sick, health to you, otherwise there will be no one to amuse the forum, I remember whoever didn’t piss on Moestro, and when he did abandon the PG it became so boring

T
Torum. 10.11.21

Archon Guard
Eh, do not remind of those glorious times when the forum directly warmed the soul. :(

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

Torum.
The chat warmed my soul in the game of the year, so in 2011-2012 when in the evenings the total srach stood) there such pearls slipped through that then they were readily re-read in the quote

T
Torum. 10.11.21

Archon Guard
Yes, those were good times.

m
malloc 10.11.21

The chat warmed my soul in the game of the year, so in 2011-2012 when the total srach stood in the evenings) there were such pearls that then they were happy to re-read the
negative in the quote , we miss you !!! ((

H
Holymontana 10.11.21