3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TEZARIUS_wcb 10.11.21 09:42 pm

Dying Light Keys

On the road, turning the body over, I found some "Keys from the mail van" while the plot has already been completed 100% additional quests 98% (there are no quests), played in co-op and only 1 player picked up the keys for the rest, so where is this van which only opens with keys.
Who knows their application, please share the info.

8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bodya pavuk 10.11.21

Could it be from a van with a nuclear reactor?

r
redhaos 10.11.21

TEZARIUS_wcb
was such a quest where you had to find parcels and letters in the mail and deliver them to the recipients. It was necessary to find the keys to the van. Bilal gave this quest.

A
Aleksandr77701 10.11.21

redhaos
In this mission, the keys to the van elsewhere were

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 10.11.21

redhaos the
keys to the van that stood during the quest next to this corpse were taken at the mail itself (somewhere on the table), that's the question if the quest is completed, the parcel is delivered, why the hell are the next keys :)

L
LITANA 10.11.21

And in my opinion, the mail van itself is standing somewhere next to this corpse. And he's not on a quest about a parcel for a boy. And just like that. If my memory serves me correctly. I found these keys. But, to be honest, I don’t remember exactly.

I
Ivanych 10.11.21

LITANA
Yes, you're right! TEZARIUS_wcb The
van is nearby, it seems to have a weapon in it.

r
redhaos 10.11.21

Aleksandr77701
TEZARIUS_wcb
I recall that in that mission I ran to this van too. There was one van at the post office and another here.

B
Baffometi 10.11.21

TEZARIUS_wcb
Two postal vans. According to the quest, the box with the parcel is not found in the mail van at the very office, then Kyle finds the route map of the vans and goes to the second one, on the highway. And the keys to them are different.