3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Heartstone. 10.11.21 09:44 pm

Screen tearing

Greetings Posony.
I faced such a problem - without vertical synchronization + triple buffering, the wildest stripes go across the screen. Such a problem is observed everywhere, for example, in bf4, daing light, division and others.
The bottom line is that with the slightest drop in FPS, even up to 50 causes strong lags. Friends do not have such a problem. Without synchronization, they have small stripes ~ a couple of centimeters. And my image twitches from all sides.
I shoveled a bunch of forums, looked at vidos, but nothing helped.
1.I changed the surge protector to an extension cord (It was recommended to insert the plug into an outlet without grounding)
2.Changed all the wires from the monik (to the outlet and in the VGA video)
3.In the nvidia panel, twisted the settings (I put adaptive synchronization, changed the screen hertzon to 59Hz and 61Hz and others)
4.I put the aero style in Windows, on the advice of one student (Although he was standing)

Guys, help solve the problem :)

Hardware:
win 7
gtx 960 2gb msi
i5 4460
8gb RAM
1680x1050 60Hz monitor (dvi-vga wire)
3 Comments
Sort by:
i
iGorf33 10.11.21

what version of firewood?
version - 364.51 - WHQL with bugs
try versions - 359.00 or 362.00
http://www.geforce.com/drivers

d
droun92 10.11.21

Almost the same problem. It helped a little that I use an adapter from Belsis, now I can set full-screen modes in games, before the "out of range" sign popped up.
I understand that the video card (DVI input) is connected via an adapter to the monitor (VGA input)? The only thing that helps a lot of people is replacing a monitor with a DVI input. Himself so far had to put up with it.

i
iGorf33 10.11.21

Do you use MSI Afterburner?
try to delete, and see how without it