3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cev196 10.11.21 09:44 pm

Hardest Location (Dark Souls)

and so in your opinion the most painful location for you. for me the swamps under the plague city because you walk slowly and your strength leaves)) and the fortress of sen from traps)
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reav3r 10.11.21

cev196
+1 plague swamps

T
Terving 10.11.21

At first, all locations seem difficult and painful. Fortress Sen was driven out ... with axes, especially the latter. Well, they were not given. Crypt of the Giants - strong mobs, darkness. Olacil and the path to Manos seemed simple, perhaps the reason was that he was walking in stealth + bow mode.

D
Dark Wanderer Grandal 10.11.21

Princess Guinevere - given her size, she is like a location ... with her immense bumps and caves ... leaving her is especially painful.

6yko 10.11.21

Ruins of New Londo - no bonfires location

X
XCAL1BRUH 10.11.21

The plague city and the swamps below it. Before I learned how to use the skull lamp - the Crypt of the Giants.

P
Purgesha 10.11.21

perhaps the Crypt of the Giants because of the healthy monsters)

u
urist666 10.11.21

Fortress Sen, definitely!

y
yret 10.11.21

Plague city

T
Terving 10.11.21

yret
Why didn't you like the Plague City so much? Go through with the "pain" once, then, only the house for the farm.

S
STlNT 10.11.21

vomit

N
NeverSm1le 10.11.21

on the first playthrough, I suffered in the crypt of the giants, let it be

K
Knight301 10.11.21

Catacombs with skeletons, I hate this loka very much

A
Alann220 10.11.21

And nobody took into account the crystal grotto ??? Until you reach the Naked Sith, you can kill yourself a couple of dozen times! Only rainbow stones help at first, but I drew a path for myself there with messages of orange chalk =))

D
DNKru 10.11.21

Tomb of the Giants. Dark, all in bone dogs completely repulsed. Plus somewhere else the knight walks. If you do not know the exact path to the boss and do not rush, then it is very difficult to survive. To get heavenly coal is suicide. I never managed to take coal and get out of the sarcophagus.

A
Alann220 10.11.21

There, however, even 2 knights walk, not 1 ... If you jump to the 3 corpses below (or according to the plot if you are pushed by an NPC) there will also be an NPC girl who was in the Temple of Fire at the merchant with the Order of Light Covenant

A
Alann220 10.11.21

Dark Wanderer Grandal
"Hillocks and caves" for the DS charm is a pair of hills and huge CAVES, in which he will simply wander forever ... ^ _ ^

D
DNKru 10.11.21

Alann220
No, I'm talking about the black knight. These are not so scary like.