3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TEZARIUS_wcb 10.11.21 09:44 pm

Hidden Quest - Dam (Dying Light)

Recently, a friend came across something like a quest and we repeated it with him but in my save.
gist:
On the dam, among the scattered cars, there are military vans, they are empty.
You need to run along the dam and lick them inside (we also loot all the standing cars in the area).
At some point in time, when they passed the entire dam, looking at the map, they saw a point indicating the quest.
When they returned, they found 2 destroyers painted green.
After killing them, nothing happened and the dot disappeared.
The question did someone have something more than what I described or have you met something similar somewhere else? Because I am more than sure that this is not the only place where something happens in a combination of performing simple actions :)

3 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xantik156 10.11.21

Running around the dubma, one of these appeared, he killed me immediately and he never appeared again).

K
KamiкazE 10.11.21

For example, I did not have a point, I stumbled upon them, too, checking their appearance much later than passing the DLS. The only time I met such greens was at the gates of Attila's house after I finished the first quest there. Moreover, he appeared only when he passed on the Nightmare, on a difficult one for the first time there was 100% of such a thing.
And by the way, for all the scripts that launch the tasks, I also went through the Developer menu ... I did not find anything new. So this is either an old tail of something unfinished or bits of something that we have not been given yet. :)

K
KamiкazE 10.11.21

Leonid Naumets
Yes, they can appear anywhere, the very fact that these are not just mobs. They are essentially unique, well-developed, but something tells me that they do not fight so well, as if they were not given a Tesla cannon or something like that.