3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Okruta 10.11.21 09:44 pm

Ending \ "Renegades \"

Cool film, but the pleasure of watching was not complete because of one thing - I did not understand who is killing the main character, in the sense of the character of Meta Damon.
Who understood - explain, pliz!
17 Comments
Sort by:
Ð’litZ 10.11.21

Sergeant Dignam (Mark Wahlberg) killed him.

O
Okruta 10.11.21

Sergeant Dignam (Mark Wahlberg) killed him.
If not difficult, then remind where else he appears in the film.

B
Barnett 10.11.21

I advise you to watch the film again, and not ask such questions. Still, Wahlberg does not have an episodic role there.

l
lexa ... 10.11.21

The gorgeous ending of the film))

B
Barnett 10.11.21

Especially Damon's last line: "Okay."

O
Okruta 10.11.21

I advise
you to watch the film again. Yes, I would have watched it if I had a disc, but I watched it from a TV set. It seems to figure out who it is. The sergeant who knew DiCaprio's hero was undercover? Then who did he work for, if he sewed the main character, what again did I not understand?

S
Sorizo 10.11.21

Re-watch the movie. Buy a DVD, or download it to the extreme.

S
Shoota 10.11.21

Hero Matt Damon passed away =))

G
Granda 10.11.21

yes the film is simply amazing! and the ending is super awesome: "Well, okay." and most importantly, then the rat in the frame runs along the cornice. very impressive.

B
Barnett 10.11.21

Then who did he work for, if he sewed the main character, what again did I not understand?
The last time I watched for a long time, but if I'm not mistaken, then the hero of Damon put this sergeant as a criminal or something like that and he had to hide from the police. And in the end, yes, Damon's girlfriend, when she found out who he really was, handed him over to Wahlberg and he slammed him in revenge for all his deeds.

R
RuSLON 10.11.21

Yes, the film made me happy, I did not even expect it especially when I saw that Dicabrio was playing with the Daimon,
and the ending was too much for mine, they went too far with deaths, of course I expected it to be bloody, but this is too much

O
Okruta 10.11.21

The main character is still a pity. He entered the academy honestly, honestly graduated from it. Each of us, if a person is normal, would act the same way if he had a choice to help his own people or fulfill his official duty.

D
DarkAgent 10.11.21

The ending is atypical for an American film, where, before being killed, the characters talk for a few minutes, which ultimately saves the life of a potential victim. And in the Apostates, everything is fast and unceremonious ...

T
The caller 10.11.21

Yes, the film is wonderful, excellent musical accompaniment ... One of the few good roles of Leonardo DiCaprio.
The most important thing is that there is only a measure of humor, and murders, and tricky situations. In general, as for me, the film can be rated 5 out of 5.

_
__X__ 10.11.21

A great film, the ending is harsh and unexpected. And in the end, Mat Damon was shot by that young cop who was like a "bad cop" - he drove into DiCaprio at first

r
r0b0tf00t 10.11.21

just now watched this movie. grand completion :)

D
Disembl 10.11.21

How did you watch the movie then?