3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maddog4 10.11.21 09:44 pm

TQVault Items (Titan Quest)

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/3293/

FINALLY put things into one archive. in it you will find a lot of rar things (almost all! Judging by the list) ALL runes, a lot of swords, bows and axes (All RAR!) and all 15 SET SETS !!!
Have fun !!!
If there is no item in my archive, but you have it, please send it in a separate file as a vault for my soap (see Readme! .Txt) !!! I'll be very thankful.
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpongeRx 10.11.21

Cheers are stupid bl * .. not interesting at all ..

B
BigBrother 10.11.21

Why is this really necessary?
ZY: there are at least 47 sets. Or do you mean legendary sets?

M
Maddog4 10.11.21

2ReaLoN MaD
Well, first of all, not cheaters, but good people! :) this archive was created not for cheating, but for removing things from it that really need someone. Let's say you don't have a pick or chain mail for Alexander's set, but you just climbed in and took: ) This case is not cheating!

There are a lot of 2BigBrother sets, and there are 15 sets, let's say the set of Alexander or my favorite set of the Archmage ...

N
Nekrohrenaten 10.11.21

and you just climbed in and took it :)
This is exactly what cheating is.

S
SpongeRx 10.11.21

you climbed on 1 lvl and took the most fucking things and this is not cheating ?? not interesting at all !!! I am personally interested in picking the sets myself

M
Maddog4 10.11.21

2ReaLoN_MaD
WHY FIRST ?!
no, if the person is completely lazy, you can put it on first, if you hack the save ...
and we are talking about normal people who need ONE or TWO things, who can put them on without cheating ...
Well, in general, my business is to suggest. .. :(

M
Maddog4 10.11.21

but about the sets, I personally knocked them out of all who can be exactly 3 weeks !!!!! WITHOUT various cheat methods. Well, plus fifteen things and a set of battlemag were given to me by friends ...

M
Maddog4 10.11.21

I counted how many:
Swords 88 pieces
Runes 206 pieces !!!
Set sets 13 pieces
Things (Rings helmets armor) 131 pieces !!!
In general, whoever downloads the nady ...
Shl there somewhere in the next topic, they also collect things in the vault, so why don't they call them CHEATERS. According to your logic, it is appropriate there! :)))

x
xFaustx 10.11.21

Big ATP for 1item from Alexander SET] -)

M
Maddog4 10.11.21

2xFaustx GREAT
PLEASE!

B
BigBrother 10.11.21

Mdeeee ... set sets. Get out. Oil pancake.
There are many sets, but few sets. Get hurt too. True, it is not clear how this is so.
Remember SET = SET.

k
kolyan 777 10.11.21

but do not tell good people how to insert runes into legendary clothes and

69pas69 10.11.21

Guys want to calm down! On v 1.20 who will be able to patch better than TQVault do not use repeat do not use if of course you do not want to START THE HERO !!! I personally made a mistake but I do not advise you !!!

S
SpellBinder 10.11.21

There is an auto backup, so there is no cause for concern. Then it is useful to back up the folder with the saves yourself) You never know)

H
Hrenovbot 10.11.21

under 1.2 there is a fresh version, like no one complained :)

x
xronx11 10.11.21

Help, I can’t put things into the game from Vault's inventory, I’m perikidyvayut they are worn out by my character in the bag as I enter the game there is nothing there, empty .. How to transfer items to the game so that they are valid in the game?

D
Dmitry Grinov 10.11.21

Nobody has a set with magic recipes? And then I got sick of these relics and amulets to save. There is no need to sell - I can raise money from the trophy clothes of the norms.

D
Dmitry Grinov 10.11.21

Only at the normal level of difficulty, and already the warehouse is almost full of amulets and relics. 4th act I pass