3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DastFight08 10.11.21 09:52 pm

FPS drawdown in Automatron (Fallout 4)

I wanted to ask, after the installation of the DLS, no one had any drawdowns while looking at the robots?
Whatever the robot, when looking at it, the FPS sags by 5-7 units, regardless of where I am.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Man_without_conscience 10.11.21

It depends on which DLC. If pirated is the norm. In fact, the game regards the pirate add-on as a mod. Therefore, such problems.

S
Sprintin 10.11.21

Man_without_conscience,
don't talk nonsense!
DastFight08
everything is ok for me.
game of persons, dlts downloaded and connected via nekusus mod without any delusional fixes.

M

Sprintin
What nonsense?) It is logical.

S
Sprintin 10.11.21

Man_without_conscience
what is logical?
everything works there, if that! all dlts are essentially mods (like starting with morovind and ending with skyrim) that are connected in the mod manager, but while the gazebo in the launcher does not have it, people use the nexus mod manager.
I can stupidly take a face dlts (file) to stick it into the date of my litsuhi, it will not differ from how you say pirate dlts!
dlts is a file that can be connected like any other mod, that in the pirates of the
Creation Engine is his mother, and everything works like that practically.

A
Alllex236 10.11.21

after installing the automatron -20 fps, everywhere, it was on average 50-60 now it rarely rises above 40, the game of faces and the addition too ... optimized textures are installed

S
Sprintin 10.11.21

Alllex236
try to remove optimized textures)

D
DastFight08 10.11.21

In general, the matter is strange, because after the 1.4 patch, FPS increased and the download time decreased (I used to minimize the game and watch something, but now I don't go out). And then I understand that when Codsworth is in the frame, the FPS sags noticeably. And it's the same with other robots.

Y
Youxyxol 10.11.21

Man_without_conscience
That there is an esm module, that there is an esm module. It is connected via a standard launcher or via HMM. The same eggs, side view.

A
Alllex236 10.11.21

Sprintin
WTF! disconnected and again 60 ...

S
Sprintin 10.11.21

Alllex236
does not need to be installed while this crap! when the deluxe full edition comes out then it will be possible to have a look, now a lot of things are being redone in patches. plus dlts adds any tributary.
in one word the conflict of "mods".

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

DastFight08
I'm fine, FPS jumps did not appear - as it was 72, it remains.
Spoiler

M

Vyxyxol
So I'm talking about the same.