3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 10.11.21 09:52 pm

A few flattering words about EA support (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Recently, it has become accepted to hate EA. Therefore, I would like to write positive words about the company. Besides, maybe it will be useful to someone. Recently, there was a 33% discount on the battlefront. But somehow I missed it. And yesterday I wanted to buy a toy - and the discount has already ended. I wrote to technical support. I asked for a discount like a sale. The operator went forward without any problems - he asked to place an order for the full price and immediately made a 33% refund using the order number (now you just need to wait for the money to come to the card: the refund is visible in the purchase history). By the way, even earlier, for the sake of interest, I asked for a discount on the pre-order of BF4. Then they also did not refuse - they gave a coupon for 5 or 10%. A trifle, but nice. Well, and a couple of times I solved technical issues - everything is fast, efficient, productive, plus live communication is much more pleasant, than a month to wait for a letter from steam bots ... If anyone needs a mini-guide: communicated via live chat with American tech support. To do this, you need to go to the English-language EA help site (in the browser line, correct ru to en)
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kerry_Good 10.11.21

This is their job.

M
Mystic_Fox 10.11.21

The only plus of EA is more or less adequate technical support.

T
TimKar 10.11.21

meagarry
tell me please, and how did you write in support, otherwise the forum gets out to me, I want to ask them for a discount for the season =)

o
olegpetr 10.11.21

Well, yes. they stole my account so they returned it without any problems

m
meagarry 10.11.21

Genom94
visit the support site https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?
after you have gone through all the paragraphs and selected the category of the question, you poke "Live chat"

F
FairRainbow 10.11.21

Origin drags on in terms of technical support (although there would still be options to simply send a letter with a problem to them and wait for a response around 24 hours), Origin accounts are the easiest to hijack (although if the shitty guys change mail, you can cancel), and bypassing the mail everything is done calmly. Now it is very difficult to lose a Steam account (if only the user is a complete idiot) 2-step identification is a good thing)

C
ChristianDior 10.11.21

And Russian support also works well, there is even a phone number, you call it, the girl answers and you solve all the issues with her at once.

A
Andrey Baulin 10.11.21

Well done, what exactly will contact technical support. And then many people write on answers.ea.com, thinking that game developers and support hang out there. They ask for something, demand, swear ...

m
meagarry 10.11.21

FairRainbow
Origin accounts are the easiest to hijack by
tying on the phone and no problem. no one will steal anything from you.

M
ManiacFPS 10.11.21

not news, lope communicated in a live chat, there are always chela norms, at the end of the conversation they gave discount coupons ... well, they are always ready to help ... but it's a pity that many other aspects of EA leave much to be desired ...

T
TimKar 10.11.21

meagarry
thanks

V
Vlad Bakumenko 10.11.21

Rocktar also has good support.

A
Andrey Baulin 10.11.21

meagarry
I certainly knew that from 21-00 there will be a 40% discount. But this was classified information.

a
aleks777789 10.11.21

their technical support is really human

D
DimaNAGIBATOR 10.11.21

Help! Star wars battlefront is not included in my account and writes the connection to the EA servers is lost. Check your internet connection. In some places I read that I need to turn on the Internet cable directly, but it did not help ...