3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
ONYXYS 10.11.21 09:52 pm

Who will tell you? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

640 will jiti nvidia pull the witcher?
46 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 10.11.21

if only at low
very low probably

D
Dimast1941 10.11.21

ONYXYS
What's stopping me from downloading a pirate and trying it ???

S
SemyStall 10.11.21

At low pulls.

B
Biomechanic_Man 10.11.21

I have a GeForce GTX 560. At settings close to low it was quite comfortable to play. So it will be on your norms.

E
Esthetix 10.11.21

ONYXYS
Yes it pulls on low, with the grass completely cut down will work acceptable. But the quality of the picture will not be ice.

S
Strimline 10.11.21

What's the difference?

E
Eddward west 10.11.21

ONYXYS
on the smallest except for textures in 1024x576 with a special config and cut grass wakes up 18-20 fps, I can throw the config if necessary!

O
ONYXYS 10.11.21

Have you seen the graphics on the minimum salaries? ) This is terrible! I put firewood on a newer one today, I don't want to install the game just for testing, I thought who would tell me. Thank you who participated. now I will definitely install and play.

A
Aleksandr2242 10.11.21

ONYXYS
So you said that it is awful to play at minimum salaries , why were you going to install it then? ) If all the stars converge and you start the game on your vidyakhe, then only the minimum wages are shining for you with not particularly high FPS.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 10.11.21

ONYXYS
Are you kidding me? The graphics in this game, even at low levels, will give any game a head start. This is not an AU, where there is one soap on the low and medium. Of course there are soapy textures, but you have to be very picky and peer to see them.

O
ONYXYS 10.11.21

Aleksandr2242
I once launched it already, I went to minimum salaries with brakes. I put it aside. Then I thought, maybe the new drivers will help, I looked at the current today, I have them and have not been updated for a year already, probably, but I did not pay attention. Still, I decided to put it, I need to look, we can play with normal graphics. And about the minimum grafon, if I don't like the picture, I will postpone it until better times again. And the picture on the minimum I did not like at all last time. Well, this is my opinion, I do not impose on anyone.

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

ONYXYS
Do you really believe that the firewood version will raise you fps?) At best, 5 fps, but don't hope)

S
Someone like-you 10.11.21

gt640, i5 3450 8gmram, fps 21-30 (loc), everything costs ultra except for the drawing range of the high-works and shadows, hbaossao-off, natialiasing off because it does not affect the rest of the fps. Overclocking via TM
full HD1920x1080

m
mrs First-Victory 10.11.21

It will pull on high, in a window of 1440-900 with medium shadows, nvidia hair turned off, medium vegetation, low grass, everything else is high, textures, details are high, from post processing you can turn on everything except volumetric shading. Vignetting as desired. Unsubscribe later, I wonder if it helped.

A
Artyom Ponomarev 10.11.21

And I have a GTX660, I played at medium (60fps). Updated BIOS and now flies at high

A
AlexBaldunin 10.11.21

I have a GT630 1gb - all games are played on it normally and on yours they will be played, it's true that the RAM is at least 4GB well, and a procyclist is from 4 cores .... I have the Witcher 3 on average! you just need to surf the Internet to search and you can run almost any game! After all, not everyone has cool computers, and many are trying to optimize for their hardware! and then share in tyrnet how to do it.
but running old games on new computers and Windows 10 is already a very big problem, a very big one ...

O
ONYXYS 10.11.21

Strimline
intel (r) core (tm) i5-3350r cpu @ 3.10ghz, 6gb ram, x64, 4 cores.

O
ONYXYS 10.11.21

Bupycop
Yes, I really believe that in my case it should help. I updated the drivers from 627 to 662, I think this prevented me from playing some games normally ...

O
ONYXYS 10.11.21

By the way, the new driver uses multi-frame anti-aliasing, which increases my chances of course) if interested, google it.

O
ONYXYS 10.11.21

AlexBaldunin
I don’t put 10, I’m more comfortable with 8.1.