3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeny Liventsev 10.11.21 09:55 pm

pin problem !!! (WWE 2K16)

every time I swipe the pin, the opponent always breaks out, even when he has no health, how can I improve the pin (I play on normal)
21 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blondex 10.11.21

Evgeny Liventsev
this game turned out to be worse than the 15th, and career and balance are slag, the game itself is one problem
every time I play a pin, the opponent always breaks out, even when he has no health,
I will open your eyes, I completely removed the opponent's health as a coach,
at least he fell on the 15th , and here like a robot without fatigue

E
Evgeny Liventsev 10.11.21

Blondex
and at 15 career norms?

B
Blondex 10.11.21

Evgeny Liventsev
but not so that the norms, but easier than in 16m

D
DedylI9 10.11.21

Evgeny Liventsev is
not only about hp, but also about the number of pins per round. Also, do not forget about the energy of the enemy.

T
Turbo-515TM2 10.11.21

Evgeny Liventsev
, I have all the rules with this, I also play on my computer, gouge the enemy, make a finisher and then pin and everything is in openwork

S
SVAEIG 10.11.21

Here you need to look not only at the level of health, but also at the level of endurance. If the endurance scale is at least half full, then the opponent will break out. Now, to win, you need not just to lead the finisher, but to do it at the right time, then even one will be enough. Well, do not forget about the skill of resistance to pins, which allows you to break out without a mini-game, the computer saves it for the last moment

J
JustiVoy 10.11.21

Evgeny Liventsev
Duck realism. At 15, you could have won the entire roster on the legend. And here on hard it is very difficult to play, but not for me)

E

JustiVoy
Is it realistic that a dude can be said to be killed, and even after 4 signature combos and a finisher, he breaks out?

T
The happiest 10.11.21

The game is awesome and much better than the 15th part, but the fact that you cannot win is that you are weak, I have no such problems, you just need to get used to the new system and that's it, everyone has problems with sub-missions, but with beating the enemy, well, here is your inability It's not the game's fault!

E

PC1234567890
4 TIMES COMBO of signature and finisher, they get up and we are weak = (

T
The happiest 10.11.21

Evgeny Liventsev,
why don't they get up?

E
Evgen4ik94 10.11.21

Everything is fine there, it's just that when almost everything is at zero, you finish off the opponent with a finisher and spend a pin, that's all, you have a victory, it's another matter when you are pinned, that's what I often have difficulties with, out of 20 matches I lost 8-10 because of retention.

T
The happiest 10.11.21

Evgen4ik94
I only lost a pin out of 10 matches 1 time, like with a pin nothing, so with sub-missions the scribe is complete

T
Turbo-515TM2 10.11.21

Evgen4ik94
I, too, can not get used to the PC to get out

E
Evgen4ik94 10.11.21

PC1234567890
I agree with the sub-missions, although five times it turned out to be painful, but it would be better if they returned it back out of 15

D
DrSkull_Undertaker 10.11.21

I don't know, you have some kind of game bug. I got up after 1 finisher, this is the norm. But after the second I could not escape.

c
cactus1957 10.11.21

guys, do not worry, everything is just so that everything would be chicky bunches go into the options and in balancis we set it up as you need

Y
Y5J 10.11.21

Evgen4ik94
Not a fig! here even a completely beaten enemy is difficult to "subdue"

L
Lord of summer 10.11.21

I generally carry out submission, and there are no problems)) Although the pin is also done) This is something you have wrong!

R
Reddington1371 10.11.21

I, too, at least half-dead without brains, Ii breaks out the second time. Submissions only and then every other time