3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RustamЬЬ 10.11.21 09:55 pm

How full are the servers in 2016? (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I was going to buy this part for playing multiplayer, tk. in the new ones it is not. Write if the players have abandoned this part and whether it makes sense to buy it for playing multiplayer.
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cucumber312 10.11.21

Unity seems to have multiplayer.
But I don’t think there is even an average number of players. (AC 4)

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Rustam
In the 3rd part, there is almost the same multiplayer, in the unit multiplayer is very different, but there are much more players, they are looking for the game in 1 minute, there is also someone in the black flag, but I will not say how many, because there is no way to see the number online or servers ... I will say for sure that the servers are not empty, you will find someone for sure)

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

People, hello, in Unity co-op.
And no, the multiplayer is already dead there, and if you find someone, it's those hellish rocked nerds who are still playing.

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 10.11.21

at 3 they are sitting, I will not say for sure about the flag, but I think there are also amateurs

G
Gutsz 10.11.21

Consoles are packed with people in all games. There is no one on the PC (if in comparison). Do not take Unity, it is very boring there without friends (and not particularly with them)

v
vovchik2371 10.11.21

Gutsz
Yes! This is how NLP works!

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Aenmutus
Nothing is dead, players are found in a matter of seconds, both noobs and zadrov, and after each sale with a discount, online in multiplayer takes off for the first couple of weeks)

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

Bupycop
There, with green NAT, I had to wait until the people gathered, and you fill me in with what it finds in seconds.

T
The dmitry disaire 10.11.21

They still haven't thrown into the fraternity there.

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Aenmutus
I'm waiting for the game to play together for no more than 2 minutes.

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

Bupycop
Yes yours ... Learn to distinguish multiplayer from co-op !!!!!!

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Aenmutus
I can distinguish, and at the moment I'm talking about a unit, not a black flag.

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

Bupycop A
theme about BF multiplayer, what are you uploading about a cooperative unit, WHY?
"People, hello, in Unity co-op."
New paragraph. The beginning of the next thought.
"And no, the multiplayer is already dead there,"
Answer:
"Nothing is dead"
"online in multiplayer takes off"
Conclusion:
3.14zdets ...

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Aenmutus
The topic is about the black flag, but I touched on other series and told about their situation, you also decided to insert a word and point out that there is not multiplayer, but a cooperative, but in fact a cooperative is also multiplayer, because the meaning of the word multiplayer - Multiplayer game is a type of computer games in which several people play at the same time. Returning to the topic of the black flag, I personally checked, pressed the search for the game, before answering the author, in a matter of seconds 3 people of 1-10 levels were found, I myself am the 1st, conclusion, there is online and the contingent of players is also different, which is it confirms my words that with every sale of the ace series, online takes off. I agree with the conclusion, this is 3.14zdets ...

R
RustamЬЬ 10.11.21

Aenmutus
the fact of the matter is that the last traditional Akovsky multiplayer is only in the BF, and the co-op in the unit is not at all the same, in the syndicate, as I understand it, it does not exist at all.

R
RustamЬЬ 10.11.21

Romanzo_Tamerici
BF seems to have appeared after the third part, logically more people should play in her cartoon, no?