3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21 09:55 pm

Multiple Issues [Solved] (Dark Souls)

I decided to replay dark souls 100%. But I ran into problems
1. How to get here
Spoiler
2. And here
Spoiler
3. And here too
Spoiler
4. And finally here
Spoiler
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Go back from where you are standing in the screenshot to where there are two hollow ones (the previous platform), break the barrels and jump off.
UPD: you are on the right platform, you didn't see it, there are pieces of wood next to you - break them.
You need to jump from the very beams from above, where you still dropped the chandelier.
For the rest, you need to write more text.

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
if you can write, and so thanks

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Own-Eagle
I hardly remember 1 and 4, so sorry, here without me.

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Well then tell me what lies there

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Own-Eagle
Don't remember.

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

1- There is a Big Spit, you can get there by walking from a hidden fire, walking along the corridor there will be a branch with a collapsed staircase, turn on it and there will be a ledge, you need to jump there.

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

Hollow013
Thank you

E
Estus 10.11.21

1. Jump from one bridge to the ledge on the left, it seems, there is a scythe, but it is not of particular value, if you are not going to cosplay Death.
2. Break the barrels in the place where there are two Hollows and fall down.
3. I don't remember this place, it's strange.
4. Fall into a hollow from the side of the tree root, you will notice right away. From there you go upstairs. It's like Magic.

s
siame 10.11.21

1. There is a big scythe - the best dex weapon, if you look at it in particular. How to get there - have already been told.
2. There is the soul of a missing dead man.
3. Jump to the base of the statues and from the base further into the gallery between the columns. From the gallery you go up the stairs. The reverse is the same. There is a heavenly blessing.
4. From the root that bypasses this tree on the right, you need to jump to the hollow branch below. Carefully and slowly, you will get to the very edge. There is a miracle Big magic barrier.

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

siame
great thanks

A
Alann220 10.11.21

The scythe can be crossed with the soul of the half-blood Priscilla (the boss of the location, but you can not kill her when passing the location) from the drawn world of Ariamis, in Anor Londo

A
Alann220 10.11.21

2.Just jump down, go into the building on the right and there will be a corpse on the balcony

A
Alann220 10.11.21

By the way, use the scythe tochi at +10 and use the transformation of Priscilla's soul with the scythe in Anor Londo at the blacksmith, you will get a unique weapon.

A
Alann220 10.11.21

And I have a question for you, what kind of gun on the charm? For I did not find one =))

s
siame 10.11.21

Alann220
This is the sword of Moonlight. Purely magical damage. Received by chopping off the tail from the dragon Sith.