3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meyker 10.11.21 09:55 pm

Fallout 4 cats (Fallout 4)

Found such a charm in the Cool Cookies building. I was extremely pleased and surprised.
Spoiler
Who cares about it?
Spoiler
Spoiler
Anyone else found it?
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atay Wolverine 10.11.21

Meyker
Bethesda still has a grain of conscience.

7Rain7 10.11.21

Cats can be used as a silencer for weapons))))

s
saa0891 10.11.21

At the institute, in an abandoned laboratory (where there is serum for a super mutant, there are also cool super mutants in flasks) you find many dead bodies of cats.
Yesterday I went into some kind of rest house, there were robots, but not hostile ones, and also cats, then synths burst into this house and crumbled both robots and cats, by the way, they squeak so cool when they die ..

S
Shade.dawn73 10.11.21

Marionetco
Well, you vaasche dick blah, cat destroyer damn it, I'm laughing at such.

r
ripvango 10.11.21

I met a merchant somewhere in the center ... Not far from the destroyed flyover .. He has a house, and there are several cats around. And cat feeders ... So this cattle sells cat, among other trash. Of course, I understand, in the wastelands everyone is spinning as best they can ... But I would have shot a flayer, but Piper will not approve .. For her, he is a civilian ...

s
solus. 10.11.21

Killing cats is taboo. On the Internet, this is punishable by obstruction. On the Internet, virtual killing a kote is like painting over boobs with censored black squares. For this, the user's karma drops, and virus bots are set on his IP. Consider, young man.

M
Marionetco 10.11.21

solus.
ahaha amused! Is it taboo to kill a cat in the game !? AHAHA, what about Postal? (where the same kote were used completely for other purposes), but I have not heard that after the "post" people would mock cats! only sick bastards scoff at them and without games. And nothing that we crumbling in packs of little people in most games and this is in the order of things like blah! And the "gazebo" is also apparently not so sensitive to virtual leopards. rather than the same children who cannot be killed in their games.! something is wrong with this world !?

s
solus. 10.11.21

Marionetco

Not "something is wrong" with this world, but with your psyche. Count the number of exclamation marks in your messages. This is the diagnosis. March to the psychiatrist. Until you return with a certificate, I will not even begin to tell you about the sense of humor and taste.

M
Marionetco 10.11.21

solus.
ahahah! some ambiguous and unsubstantiated conclusions about my mental state made, by the number of exclamation marks, are you delusional doc !? Look how you have in your comment full of commas and periods, and what could it mean !? probably you are drunk and goner (if you start from your deductive gaze) !!! oh, what a pity that I wrote almost without mistakes, otherwise I would have told me about my social status because of my ignorance, a smart guy too !!!
ZY Comedian, of course you are so-so, but I had a lot of fun with you all thanks, everyone is free!