3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monomh 10.11.21 09:55 pm

Clockwork Empires expectations and reality (Clockwork Empires)

I will give my opinion about this game purchased on Steam about a month ago (January 2015). At first glance, the game looks good, and the picture quality is acceptable, and the idea is not bad. But when I started playing I ran into a bunch of problems. The first and for me personally a rather acute problem is that the game is in English, and apparently a Russian translation is not expected. The next problem is quite active mess with textures. After about an hour of play, one or two objects begin to stick to their hands, with which they continue to walk, work, sleep. For some reason, the colonists love to sleep in unfinished houses, even if sleeping houses are specially built, 2/3 of the colonists will sleep in a crowd side by side in unfinished buildings. The colonists stubbornly do not want to collect resources, chop them up, chop them up, chop them (stone, ore), pick berries, and leave everything, it is necessary to allow the military to collect resources (only they are true defenders and workers). Endlessly it is necessary to force to restore order in the settlement, since traces of blood do not disappear over time, unlike corpses, which at first turn into a skeleton, and then disappear altogether. Well, in the end, this is a problem with saving, it is not possible to start a saved game from the save location, in order to start playing the save, you need to view a record of several hours of the previous game. And after about a couple of hours of the game, the Error window begins to open almost the entire screen with a list of game errors, and you can close it by simply clicking on the cross in the upper right corner, but it is useless, since errors are not treated, and so to speak, go into circulation, and the window continues to open constantly, while the game itself continues to operate.

3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Monomh 10.11.21

PS Communists in this game like to listen to the choral music of Novorossiya)))

D
Dima Babin 10.11.21

And I really liked the game, a very high-quality sandbox

M
Monomh 10.11.21

Well, I continue to track this game, and while I bought it on Steam in January 2015, you can see that they continue to work on the game and improve, the construction menu changes periodically, before it was horizontally now vertically in the same corner, in In the form of paired squares. New buildings have appeared, and the ability to trade with the Empire through the office. But the collection of resources still remains a big problem, which was indicated in the first article. Now the settlers are very moody in food, in the presence of mushrooms, berries, meat, they require bread And not getting access to it, they start to get angry and stop working. In short, this subtlety needs to be very clear about which buildings to build in the first place and which crops to grow in the beginning, I will say right away (in the alpha 49A version of the game) wheat grows very slowly for almost a game week,