3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
midtone 10.11.21 09:55 pm

Pretends to be me and does not want to return the acc (Diablo 2)

16 Comments
Sort by:
C
CorvinOk 10.11.21

midtone
And how did he take it to himself?
If you yourself once gave a pass from your Akka - then SUFFER !!! , that's what you need NUR

C
CorvinOk 10.11.21

midtone
I'm not gloating if that! I just do not understand those who are thrown at something! why haven’t I been thrown not for acc, not for gear?
You just have to be smarter! :(
Well, if on the topic - then I sympathize, but the case is already very unlikely that will help :(

N
Nivellen 10.11.21

Fulfill his requirements, otherwise I don't know what I'll do !! 1! 1!

C
CorvinOk 10.11.21

midtone
I don't quite understand you !? :(. He created Acc * Midt0ne? And mows for you?

V
Vedge_Antilles 10.11.21

I don’t see any point in all this stench that you made here. Well, a person created an account with the same nickname as yours. But this is his account, not yours. So you have no right to demand that this account be given. Don't make a fool of yourself.

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

midtone
you gave him the password and he took your account, if the situation is like that, then you yourself are to blame because you don’t have to give the password and what he writes from your nicknames was your problem because you gave him the password, and he didn’t take it himself without your participation your acc.
The only acceptable way out for you is to give up your nickname midtone and notify your friends about it so that they know that now it is not your nickname (s).
I will repeat this only if you voluntarily entrusted him with the password.
how did you want?
the world is full of wicked people who cannot be trusted.

m
midtone 10.11.21

Kapets, all those I knew turned into the last cattle and freaks. What happened to you (
you cover the throw and, it seems, in your head except for memes, you have nothing left. Vegetables

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

midtone
your opinion is biased, and you understand this whole story is unpleasant for you, but try to look at it from the outside:
I gave the acc - I gave it myself! then you can’t pick it up because you didn’t register the campaign for soap, otherwise there was no need to write all this dregs at all, then you ask to ban your account, BUT why ban it if he writes that he didn’t steal it and you gave it to him - what is the composition crimes? is that he does not give it to you? so he didn’t do anything illegal, you did something yourself that should not have been done, you say that he pretends to be you, but he just writes from your account that you gave him yourself, and this is not the same thing, he doesn’t cheat on those screenshots that you posted and there is no need to ban him, if I'm wrong, tell me the letters after which he needs to be banned, otherwise I became blind, old, I don't see it myself. And believe me, I'm on your side with two hands, but why should I ban him?

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

midtone
well, they won't throw me on the acc, because I don't give a pass to anyone, of course I think that throwing a tanaka is bad, but the last question is definitely g_n addressed, but not to me at all)

T
Torum. 10.11.21

midtone
I think that writing to ls adler would be the best solution.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

midtone wrote:
I can ask to ban MY ACCOUNT or not?
Yurets, you do not need an acc, but his name. or, more simply, so that no one else uses your account name. knowing the MAIL to which the account was registered, you can try to call Adler's face and ask him to change the pass, which you, in theory, have the right to do as the owner of the account. thus, if you have a bomb (; D) because of its current owner, you will receive a piece of his gear at your discretion. but I do not want to renounce, because We know Alera not for the first year. "I will do it for myself, I will not do it for you" - it passed.

Vegetables
and I - tomato © <; D

m
malloc 10.11.21

midtone
restore the pass by mail, what's the problem? and Corvinok really needs to be removed from the modern

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

In Google they write to me that the pass from that mail, I can also restore
midtone only through the form , what else is the form? % -) if the mail is yours, do you know the answers to the form questions?

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

midtone,: - [

H
Hellion86 10.11.21

loh is not a mammoth, loh will not die out

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

I get sick of you, pawns xD

but this is actually a bid: D
midtone wrote:
They ask to indicate the day, month and year of creation and deletion of mail) I don’t remember anything. Forgot the secret question. / Blockquote>

but, nevertheless - all these points should not worry the alert. otherwise there will be many sly ones who will calmly tinker akki. )