3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PsiX_Storrent 10.11.21 09:55 pm

Horrible production (Fallout 4)

Comrades, I already created a similar theme at the start of the game. On my system, namely:
Intel Core I5 ​​3330 - 3.0 GHZ ATI Radeon R9 290 Windeforce 4096 mb / 512 bit Asus P8B75-M LX Plus HDD - 1024 GB Setagate Philips 223V - 8 Gb RAM DDR3 1600
playing on ultras in open spaces gives funny 35 frames. The last katalist, the latest version of the game, fresh Windows, Win 10, everything is as it should be. But production is not going to be raised. If you put everything, even the permission for min. then it gives on the strength of 5 - 7 fps, which in general is also wildly funny. Maybe someone has a solution to the problem, or someone will tell you what the salt is, or I'm one such lucky guy who drove Dying Light on the ultras, The Witcher 3 on ultras without Green chips, too, on ultras at 60 FPS, it's not worth talking about the rest of the games
32 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor-Knight 10.11.21

try to reduce anti-aliasing, set the shadows to medium, the rest to max. there should be norms!

G
GetJet 10.11.21

i5 4430, 16gb hyper x fury kingstone 8x2, r9 290x, 1Tb hdd, MB gigabyte z87-hd3, 22 "ViewSonic FHD. Welcome to the club! It's literally the same with me! And neither the card nor the CPU is 100% loaded!

G
Garry3Fingers 10.11.21

I have a similar situation, in the rooms of the norms, in the open world, especially in selected places, but do not reduce 20-30 fps. You will come to another piece of the card 40-50, then somewhere else 30-40 or 45-60. It feels like there are lines on the map, and if you go over them, you can't increase the FPS.

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

PsiX_Storrent
try not the last firewood, but those that were at the time of the game's release

P
PsiX_Storrent 10.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
I tried everything, and special firewood for follych sharpened. Confusing 0

P
PsiX_Storrent 10.11.21

Igor-Knight
wrote that even with full minimum wages, the situation does not improve much

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

PsiX_Storrent
means Amude does not drag

P
PsiX_Storrent 10.11.21

GetJet
Why did the gazebo put callas on the red ones ?! What's the matter, and it feels like no one and nothing will fix

P
PsiX_Storrent 10.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
The bottom line is that it should (
Garry3Fingers
and the parameters of the computer can be?

H
HunterS0UL 10.11.21

That is, no one even heard that the developers initially sewed the FPS limiter into the game?
No? Ok ...

Also, here is a very useful video on how to turn off V-Sync, which, as well, cuts FPS quite robustly and has not fallen at the present time.
Video in English!

G
Givemethedust 10.11.21

HunterS0UL
60 FPS limiter. No? OK...

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

PsiX_Storrent
well, xs say that the green ones do not spend money on supporting old cards of the 600-700 gtx series, while amd seems to support the 7890, but they say that, in fact, I cannot say

s
saa0891 10.11.21

PsiX_Storrent wrote:
If you put everything, even the permission for min. then it gives on the strength of 5 - 7 fps
This is generally something on the verge of fantasy, how is this possible, only by turning off the rays, lighting, shadows, you can already improve performance well, I'm not talking about the drawing distance.

R
Royal_King 10.11.21

The R9 290 card is very good. I don’t know about Series 2, but Series 3 has an "Energy Saving" feature. The bottom line is that if the video card considers the game too weak, then it automatically goes into trotting (lowers the core frequency) to save energy. Everything would be fine, but this leads to the fact that the card is simply not fully revealed and FPS drawdowns appear, tk. the core jumps from 1000 to 600 MHz, for example, abruptly. + Of course, a lot depends on the optimization of the game itself. Install MSI Afterbuner and display the following parameters during the game: FPS, GPU temperature, GPU load, GPU frequency, video card memory frequency, video memory consumed, CPU load (just in case). Usually this information is enough to draw the necessary conclusions. Play for 30-40 minutes and watch the indicators. If the measurements correspond to the parameters of the card, specified in the manufacturer's specifications, then the card is fully revealed and here we are already talking about the fact that it simply does not pull this game. That is, for example, if on my Saphire R9 380X NITRO the GPU frequency is indicated as 1040 MHZ (on the manufacturer's website), then in the game the measurement of this parameter should approximately correspond to this value (well, maybe a little less - about 980 - 1040 MHZ). Also, the GPU load (measured in%) should be kept in the region of 90-100%. If the load jumps from 100 to 50-60 periodically, then I'm sorry, it's more about the game optimization curve, which cannot completely load your card at the right moments, and because of this, there are brakes at these moments. Also, the problem may be in crooked wood, but since you have tried different ones, it is unlikely. that she simply does not pull this game. That is, for example, if on my Saphire R9 380X NITRO the GPU frequency is indicated as 1040 MHZ (on the manufacturer's website), then in the game the measurement of this parameter should approximately correspond to this value (well, maybe a little less - about 980 - 1040 MHZ). Also, the GPU load (measured in%) should be kept in the region of 90-100%. If the load jumps from 100 to 50-60 periodically, then I'm sorry, it's more about the game optimization curve, which cannot completely load your card at the right moments, and because of this, there are brakes at these moments. Also, the problem may be in crooked wood, but since you have tried different ones, it is unlikely. that she simply does not pull this game. That is, for example, if on my Saphire R9 380X NITRO the GPU frequency is indicated as 1040 MHZ (on the manufacturer's website), then in the game the measurement of this parameter should approximately correspond to this value (well, maybe a little less - about 980 - 1040 MHZ). Also, the GPU load (measured in%) should be kept in the region of 90-100%. If the load jumps from 100 to 50-60 periodically, then I'm sorry, it's more about the game optimization curve, which cannot completely load your card at the right moments, and because of this, there are brakes at these moments. Also, the problem may be in crooked wood, but since you have tried different ones, it is unlikely. then in the game the measurement of this parameter should approximately correspond to this value (well, maybe a little less - about 980 - 1040 MHZ). Also, the GPU load (measured in%) should be kept in the region of 90-100%. If the load jumps from 100 to 50-60 periodically, then I'm sorry, it's more about the game optimization curve, which cannot completely load your card at the right moments, and because of this, there are brakes at these moments. Also, the problem may be in crooked wood, but since you have tried different ones, it is unlikely. then in the game the measurement of this parameter should approximately correspond to this value (well, maybe a little less - about 980 - 1040 MHZ). Also, the GPU load (measured in%) should be kept in the region of 90-100%. If the load jumps from 100 to 50-60 periodically, then I'm sorry, it's more about the game optimization curve, which cannot completely load your card at the right moments, and because of this, there are brakes at these moments. Also, the problem may be in crooked wood, but since you have tried different ones, it is unlikely. and because of this, brakes appear at these moments. Also, the problem may be in crooked wood, but since you have tried different ones, it is unlikely. and because of this, brakes appear at these moments. Also, the problem may be in crooked wood, but since you have tried different ones, it is unlikely.
For example, I can cite the following situation: my card is Saphire R9 380X NITRO. When playing the recently released Tom Clancy's the Division on high settings, my GPU load periodically drops from 100% to 60-70, and at these moments I notice slowdowns (FPS drops from 60 to 30). And now let's take Metro 2033 Redux, my GPU load is exactly 100% 95% of the time and, as a result, 45 fps in the wildest mixes at MAXIMUM settings. Most likely we are talking about a different level of optimization of these games.
In general, watch the performance of MSI Afterbuner in the game, you can even put a couple of screenshots here with the parameters that I indicated above.

D
DePeyrakPeyran 10.11.21

i7 2600 gtx980 16 gb ddr3 - indoors or in the wasteland 60 fps, and in the city 25 - 35 fps. such crap !!!

P
PsiX_Storrent 10.11.21

Royal_King
My riva tuner monitors all this stuff. The frequencies of the nucleolus and memory are not underestimated
saa0891
what we have, we have (((
HunterS0UL
Why indoors and when looking at a certain end of the FPS card throws 60?

G
Garry3Fingers 10.11.21

PsiX_Storrent
i5 4670 8gb 770 4 gb

P
PsiX_Storrent 10.11.21

Garry3Fingers
Mmmmm ........ like a byada i5

I
Igor-Knight 10.11.21

PsiX_Storrent
Maybe it's a matter of drav on the video card.
I had a similar trawl since GTA 5, it rolled back onto the firewood, it became older than the norms. and friezes were low and FPS.
Try different things.

P
PsiX_Storrent 10.11.21

Malice
I wrote that everything is the freshest, I will not go to 7, because there was such a baida on 8.1, i.e. the point is not in the
Igor-Knight system
and it is not in the Dravians. I install and test since 15.11, now it is already 16.3