3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
informator59 08.11.19 04:08 am

Unresponsiveness (Battlefield V)

Good afternoon everyone. Faced with such a problem. On any map in multiplayer the game can just firmly hang and in task Manager is not written that it is not responding. How to solve this game? My percents i5-7600, video card RTX 2060, operatives 16 Gb, Win 10 of the last update, all fire wood last.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadONYX 08.11.19

informator59
Strange, not a bad system. And this happen. Maybe during the game lost Internet connection and the game freezes.
If you don't. For a start try to reinstall the game. There is some conflict between the game and your programs. I have all flies. That's just sometimes loses the connection to the server and throws me to the menu.

i
informator59 08.11.19

MadONYX
Of course I'll try reinstalling, but could this be because of percent in which 4 threads total, and it's difficult in the game?

S
SPR1GGAN 08.11.19

informator59
normally it's

maybe the RAM is all clogged? or hard old?
the paging file enabled?

i
informator59 08.11.19

SPR1GGAN
Hard 2012, and the paging file is not checked yet. Try can help.

D
DEDGAMER 08.11.19

I have the videos freezes in campaign mode ,war stories (the pirates),in the game everything is fine,playing in 4K.
6700К i7, GTX 1080ti X gaming,16 Gb RAM

i
informator59 08.11.19

SPR1GGAN
In short he tried everything does not help. But I noticed that the game freezes on certain cards, specifically at the time when I go to the match and appear on the battlefield. What could it be? Maybe it's really because of the hard, as when you enter the game, you can see the primary testing textures and objects.

S
SPR1GGAN 08.11.19

informator59
check hard errors
maybe the client files are broken ,check the integrity of files

i
informator59 08.11.19

SPR1GGAN
Hard checked, no errors found. Maybe if the game on the SSD will deliver, it will be better? Will generally be any real benefit from SSD?

M
Metalist1925 08.11.19

SPR1GGAN
frankly the video is so-so. Like 8 on 8 rolled, low technology, low action. Rather vidyahu test

S
SPR1GGAN 08.11.19

informator59
SSD will give a faster loading of textures ,fps and freezes are not as, shall not be affected if the hard is OK ,but for the dough, why not throw .

i
informator59 08.11.19

SPR1GGAN
Well, usually hangs only when I go to the map and spawns and once it is clear texture progruzhat eyes. And then sevison, so I'll try.

C
Com_Bat 08.11.19

The people all evening.
Such a poser,I go into fighting together if I marked as a commander,people podklyuchaetsya in the squad and eternal download.If I to whom that right ?