3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danulaca 10.11.21 09:58 pm

Freezes after 5 minutes of play. Help me !!! (Just Cause 3)

Starts freezing after 5 minutes of play.
Here is my hardware:
core-i5 4460
GTX960 strix 2gb
8gb
ddr3 hdd500gb

HELP !!! What to do???
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Novikov1 10.11.21

See if your RAM is clogged because of this there may be friezes.

d
danulaca 10.11.21

Vanya Novikov1
It seems that nothing is jammed, except for the little things: OC, steam and antivirus with Skype.
Is 5GB enough?

V
Vanya Novikov1 10.11.21

danulaca I
just have a problem with the fact that out of 8 GB of mine the game uses 6-7, so friezes, etc.

d
danulaca 10.11.21

Vanya Novikov1
And how to make it so that she ate 5 or less?

K
Kulbaba 10.11.21

danulaca
find developers, and unscrew the heads of these hands

G
Grandshot 10.11.21

Vanya Novikov1 I
just have a problem with the fact that out of my 8 GB the game uses 6-7, so friezes, etc.
Everything is correct, because one gigabyte is always used by the system. In the latest patches, memory leaks have been corrected a little, so many of the problems have disappeared. For example, I haven't had any friezes in the game since the release. There were only crashes, which were eliminated by rolling back the drivers, and when the memory got clogged, the game started to go slower, dropping to 29 FPS. Now, after the last patches, the game is going much more vigorously and the RAM does not clog so much. I also have 8 gigs of RAM.

It turns out that the fault of the friezes is not only the RAM, but the insufficient performance of the computer itself. Well, the game just in itself requires quite powerful hardware, and nothing can be done about it. Except for the upgrade.

d
danulaca 10.11.21

Grandshot
Upgradeable from gtx 960 if you play medium with fxaa and all extras disabled. settings?
Or is the game so demanding on the hardware?

h
hamshut 10.11.21

The question is not entirely on the topic.
I live now over the hill, I have my own acuant in Steam, but in my country the games are there for the price of a pancake console, and it's not realistic to buy in the Russian store of Steam. And they only offer versions of the English versions of the game. I read that if you buy the Russian version in incentive, make it like a gift, and then I can start the game from any country. Is it so? And if so, no one knows who to contact with this question? I want to buy this fucking Just Cause 3, I lost my hope for the release of pirates)

U
USSoldier 10.11.21

Have you tried to buy additional RAM?

d
danulaca 10.11.21

Thompson1929
Why ??? For just one game?

T
Timur Asailov 10.11.21

danulaca
Well, you look wider, more will be released in the near future, and RAM is one of the cheapest costs of computer components.

S
SHIFT 11 10.11.21

For a Muscovite it is cheap, but for a province it is expensive.

a
aleks1979 10.11.21

The game eats a lot of video memory. On average 2800 mb. Therefore, two gigabytes of video memory does not fit.