3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L-or-D 10.11.21 09:58 pm

Maps for the needy (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012))

If someone else has not found all the cars, shields, cameras or GATES - here are the cards for you. I myself was waiting for a gate card for a long time, as I could not find the last 2 pieces. I have already found and finished the game up to 100%;)

Something else: I am not the author of these maps.
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey357 10.11.21

L-or-D
And how to call on the map to show the gate? I don't have this (green dots) AZ - I press - and there is no such option.

???????????????? in the menu card - this card is not called.

o
onill2009 10.11.21

Which gives 100 percent completion.

L
L-or-D 10.11.21

Aleksey357, no way. We'll have to blindly ride from point to point. This is another thing: it was cool for me when I found everything else (shields, cameras, cars) and there were 4 gates ...
onill2009, a sense of personal complacency. :) Nothing, that is. Even the reputation was not thrown.

S
SH. 10.11.21

L-or-D
successful PRO pumping

L
L-or-D 10.11.21

TalgZ, these are ... gates with a red "Restricted Zone" sign, if I'm not mistaken. In general, a gate with a red sign.

L
L-or-D 10.11.21

StingGamer, frankly speaking, I can't vouch for the screen of cars - I found it at the last moment. In general, some cars are well hidden (a simple example: one of the places in the Jaguar XKR is the roof of the parking lot, if I'm not mistaken).

I just checked it - the map is correct, all my cars are displayed in exactly the same places. So if someone cannot find a car at a specific point - watch the video: and

T
Traun 10.11.21

I like Lambo very much, I found some old one. Can you tell me how to find the rest? Especially Gallardo and Aventador

S
SH. 10.11.21

Traun
AVENTADOR - she's on the MOST WANTED list - must be defeated!
GALLARDO-she is where I am!

"old" is also normal

T
Traun 10.11.21

SH.
Thanks again. Do you also need to find car police? And, as I understand it, you can improve the car in addition to taking 1-2 places. How?

S
SH. 10.11.21

Traun
POLICE OFFICERS TO FIND AS EASY AS SIMPLY-you start to be WITHOUT limit (accidents, etc.) -THEN COPES come ALMOST IMMEDIATELY >>> ALL you found police cars (choose) !!!
And so in prntspe I doubt that without anything auxiliary, you can simply ride in SINGLE mode ...

E
Ezhord 10.11.21

ATP to the author, I'll go find the rest of the cars)

F
Freeman.net 10.11.21

cool! where is the viper?

G
Gruzovozoff 10.11.21

5 DLC shields

B
BOORZZIK 10.11.21

45 shields from terminal velocity

B
BOORZZIK 10.11.21

5 shields from heroes

B
BOORZZIK 10.11.21

help find all the gates from terminal velocity! one is not enough, well, for the life of me I can’t find. if anyone opened, tell me: are they all at the airport?

G
Goldenbit 10.11.21

BOORZZIK
yes

-
-SlashuuR- 10.11.21

Hmm, all that can be collected, there is only 1 billboard from the DLC and xs where to find it. What a stupidity, these tasks like "collect 100 packages not indicated on the map" should have died out in the middle of the 2000s.